- DSLR Video in 60 Seconds
- It's Not a Black and White World: How To Imagine Pictures in Monochrome
- Caption, Description, Title, ALT: How to Add Semantic Information to Images
- Digital Asset Management Fundamentals for Photo and VideoJackson Couse17 sharesThe great thing about digital photography is you can take lots of photographs without worrying about costs. The challenging thing about digital photography is you can take lots of photographs. Instead of boxes, filing cabinets, and binders spilling a chaos of negatives and prints, we have computers, memory cards, and external hard drives packed full of image bits and bytes.Read More…
- New Course: Cinematic Drone Video ProductionAndrew Blackman11 sharesIn our new course, Cinematic Drone Video Production, you'll discover the innovative world of drones and how you can achieve cinematic shots that were once limited to big-budget productions. You will also learn how to fully integrate drones into your own production workflow.Read More…
- In Defence of Presets: 5 Reasons to Automate Your Post-Production Workflow
- Cyber Monday Creative Bundle
- Macro Photography in 60 Seconds
- They're Back: $3 Video Courses!
- 5 Tricks to Improve Adobe Lightroom CC Performance
- Instagram Strategy, Style and Etiquette: How to Choose the Right Pictures to ShareShruti Shekar7 sharesTaking the right picture can be difficult, and then trying to figure out the right picture to post on Instagram might be even more nerve-wrecking! Here's a head start to help you figure out what kind of pictures you want to post, and what type of persona you want to create on Instagram. Read More…
- Quiz: Are You Ready to Go On-Camera?
- View Learning Guide...
Do you wonder whether to choose a camcorder or DSLR when filming? Maybe a professional camcorder is out of your budget and you're wondering if a DSLR will do the job. This Learning Guide will get you started with DSLR video production.
If you're getting started as a hobbyist, part-time, or weekend filmmaker, purchasing a DSLR camera is probably the most natural beginning to a long journey in digital video. Before you can know what the right tool is for the right job, you have to first learn how to use one tool, on many jobs.
- Black and White Photography4 PostsView Learning Guide...
There is something magical about black and white photographs, but unless you suffer from an extreme form of colour blindness, you don’t see the world in black and white. To capture the best black and white images, you need to understand how a scene is recorded and rendered as a range of tonalities, without colour. In this Learning Guide you'll learn how to overcome the limits of black and white and take advantage of the creative power of the monochrome image.