- How to Rescue Under-Exposed JPEG Images with Adobe Photoshop
- Meet Tuts+ Reader Philippe Rivard
- How to Manually Synchronize Audio Tracks on Your Video Editing Timeline
- Using Social Media to Locate Eyewitnesses: The Twitter API
- 12 IFTTT Recipes for Photographers: Save and Send Your Instagram Photos Everywhere
- Quick Tip: Expanding on the Style Inspired Double Exposure EffectKirk Nelson268 sharesTaylor Swift's video for her hit single, Style, is dripping with cool, artistic, stylistic effects. Most of them are based around the idea of double exposures. These same effects can be accomplished in Photoshop using images of your own! In this Quick Tip we explore that idea and replicate two of the double exposure effects from the video.Read More…
- How to Set Good Goals for Your Photography Practice
- How to Translate Tuts+ Tutorials
- How to Create High Dynamic Range and Panoramic Images in Adobe Lightroom
- New Course: The Instructional VideoAndrew Blackman35 sharesAs companies work to build brand loyalty, product awareness, and cut down on support calls, instructional videos are becoming very popular. With the right personality, instructional videos can become entertainment! In this course, you will learn how to put a high quality, multi-camera instructional video.Read More…
- How to Use Imagenomic Noiseware for Next-Level Noise Reduction on Photos
- Octavia Lamb, Picture Editor: Be a Champion for Great Images and Photographers
- View Learning Guide...
Retouching and restoration are the parts of the post-production process where an image is cleaned, corrected, and, in some cases, made usable again. In this learning guide you will learn how to remove unwanted dust, scratches, camera malfunctions, lens deficiencies, exposure problems, and more.
- View Learning Guide...
In our article for International Women’s Day we looked at the contributions women have made to photography and how they’ve shaped photography for their own goals. Inspired by the women we profiled, we're continuing with the 2015 theme for International Women’s Day and, over the year, will profile women who are currently “making it happen” in photography and video.
- Street Photography2 PostsView Learning Guide...
Street photographers use the general public and public spaces as their subject matter. Street photography is closely tied to the spontaneous and unpredictable. It requires more improvisation and intuition to execute than many other types of photography.
This series will to help you decide who you are as a street photographer, what you want, and how you plan to get it. How you handle yourself on the street, your methodologies for taking photographs, and your motives for being there are unique. We encourage you to experiment with a variety of approaches, equipment, and settings until you find what works best for you.