Just because you didn’t get to go to that awesome photography conference doesn’t mean that you can’t learn something from the pros! Occasionally, we’ll be featuring a recommended photography lecture or interview on Phototuts+.
Alan Ross was Ansel Adams' darkroom assistant for many years. His insight into Adams' work is comprehensive and extremely interesting. Skip whatever tepid reality TV show you usually watch, and enjoy this unique look into the life of a master photographer.
More of Alan Ross' work can be found at www.alanrossphotography.com.
Cameron Knight heads up photography for Tuts+. He's an award-winning photojournalist with over a decade of experience. During that time, he's also developed his web design and video production skills. Based in the Cincinnati, Ohio area he's available for freelance work of any kind in the Midwest.more…
- Music & AudioCreative Ideas for Your Mix Bus
- Design & IllustrationInterview With Mobile Interface Designer, Alan Power
- Web DesignAn Introduction to the Macaw InterfaceDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- BusinessShould You Manage With a Carrot or a Stick?
- PhotographyNew Photography Courses Available on Tuts+ PremiumTuts+ Premium courses teach you a single skill from top to bottom, inside out. Currently, more than 15,000 members are sharpening their skills in web design, web development, photography, Photoshop, vector design, video effects and much more. Our dedicated team adds new content weekly, so there’s always something fresh to sink your teeth into. Today, we’re highlighting a few of the latest and greatest course additions to Tuts+ Premium.Read More…
- Design & IllustrationHow to Ink and Color an Illustration Using Traditional and Digital TechniquesDrawing a complex digital illustration involves a lot of hard work, patience, and quite a bit of time. In this video tutorial, Adam Cairns will show you how to draw an illustration using traditional techniques. He will then show you how to ink it, scan it, touch it up, and finally, color it with Photoshop. This tutorial includes lots of tips and tricks that you can use to improve your workflow, as well as the overall quality of your work. Let's get started!Read More…