Just because you didn’t get to go to that awesome photography conference doesn’t mean that you can’t still watch the lectures! Occasionally, we'll be featuring a recommended photography lecture on Phototuts+.
In this video, artist Chris Jordan shows us an arresting view of what Western culture looks like. His supersized images picture some almost unimaginable statistics -- like the astonishing number of paper cups we use every single day. It's a fascinating use of photography and visual imagery.
- PhotographySecrets for Unique Product Photography From 4 ProfessionalsThe tricky part of any photograph taken for the purpose of capturing attention and making a sale is that it has to create a strong impression immediately. Product photography can be difficult to get just right, especially if your subject is something as seemingly mundane as a white bottle of lotion. Yet, many professional photographers somehow make that lotion bottle look like it is worth the price tag. Read More…
- PhotographyPaul Nicklen on Photographing Narwhals
- PhotographyDom Bower on a Difficult Headshot
- PhotographyChris Rainier on Cultures Under Threat
- PhotographyDonna Ferrato on Photographing Domestic Abuse
- PhotographyB&H Photo Presents Joel Grimes