Start a hosting plan from $3.92/mo and get a free year on Tuts+ (normally $180)
In this slightly expanded Quick Tip we're going to take a look at fixing lens distortion caused by the camera lens. We're be offering a quick, ten minute overview of the complete workflow and also understanding the process of fixing chromatic aberrations and vignetting.
Watch the Video
- Using the Lens Correction Filter to fix perspective and distortion
- Different options for expanding the edges of your image after fixing the lens distortion
- An overview of the problems caused by Chromatic Aberration and Vignette
- Using a grid to line up your image correctly
- Further adjusting your image using Photoshop's distort tool