- How to Create Your Own Light Ray Brushes From Scratch in Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Photoshop for Kids: Mini-Me!
- Adobe Photoshop For Kids! Fantasy Me!
- Adobe Photoshop for Kids: Multiple Me!
- Create a Glass Shard Reflection Double Exposure Effect in Adobe Photoshop
- Quick Tip: Expanding on the Style Inspired Double Exposure EffectKirk Nelson319 sharesTaylor Swift's video for her hit single, Style, is dripping with cool, artistic, stylistic effects. Most of them are based around the idea of double exposures. These same effects can be accomplished in Photoshop using images of your own! In this Quick Tip we explore that idea and replicate two of the double exposure effects from the video.Read More…
- Create a Taylor Swift "Style" Inspired Double Exposure Effect in Photoshop
- Make a Trendy Double Exposure Effect in Adobe PhotoshopYulia Sokolova1603 sharesYou’ve probably seen this interesting effect of two or more overlapping photos on the covers of music albums, in modern magazines and in advertisements. In this tutorial we’ll create a trendy double exposure effect in Adobe Photoshop with the help of Blending Modes and Clipping Masks in a few steps. Let’s do it!Read More…
- Split Toning Colour Pictures in Photoshop: Theory and PracticeMarie Gardiner145 sharesSplit toning involves tinting the shadows of an image in one colour and the highlights in another. Although mostly applied to black and white images, this method can quite successfully be used on colour images. Before you decide to use this technique though, knowing a little colour theory is helpfulRead More…
- Creating The Orton Effect in Photoshop
- How to Use Focus Area Selection in Adobe Photoshop
- Creating a Skin-Tearing Illustration in Photoshop