- Instagram Strategy, Style and Etiquette: How to Choose the Right Pictures to ShareShruti Shekar7 sharesTaking the right picture can be difficult, and then trying to figure out the right picture to post on Instagram might be even more nerve-wrecking! Here's a head start to help you figure out what kind of pictures you want to post, and what type of persona you want to create on Instagram. Read More…
- Adobe Photoshop for Kids: Become the Wizard of Oz!
- How to Colourise an Old Photograph in Adobe Photoshop
- How to Create Your Own Light Ray Brushes From Scratch in Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Photoshop for Kids: Mini-Me!
- Adobe Photoshop For Kids! Fantasy Me!
- Adobe Photoshop for Kids: Multiple Me!
- Create a Glass Shard Reflection Double Exposure Effect in Adobe Photoshop
- Quick Tip: Expanding on the Style Inspired Double Exposure EffectKirk Nelson146 sharesTaylor Swift's video for her hit single, Style, is dripping with cool, artistic, stylistic effects. Most of them are based around the idea of double exposures. These same effects can be accomplished in Photoshop using images of your own! In this Quick Tip we explore that idea and replicate two of the double exposure effects from the video.Read More…
- Create a Taylor Swift "Style" Inspired Double Exposure Effect in Photoshop
- Make a Trendy Double Exposure Effect in Adobe PhotoshopYulia Sokolova1118 sharesYou’ve probably seen this interesting effect of two or more overlapping photos on the covers of music albums, in modern magazines and in advertisements. In this tutorial we’ll create a trendy double exposure effect in Adobe Photoshop with the help of Blending Modes and Clipping Masks in a few steps. Let’s do it!Read More…
- Split Toning Colour Pictures in Photoshop: Theory and PracticeMarie Gardiner83 sharesSplit toning involves tinting the shadows of an image in one colour and the highlights in another. Although mostly applied to black and white images, this method can quite successfully be used on colour images. Before you decide to use this technique though, knowing a little colour theory is helpfulRead More…