Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 Beta has many interesting new features and improvements for the retouching tools. You can now use the spot removal tool as a brush, you can visualize spots caused by sensor or lens dust and many more. Check out the video to learn more about how to use this completely non-destructive tool.
Watch the Video
Thoughts or questions? Leave a comment below!
Martin is a Hungarian graphic designer, digital artist and an Adobe Certified Expert and Instructor (Design Master). He is currently teaching and working in London but usually travels around the UK and share his love for Adobe products and graphic design.more…
- Computer SkillsHow to Add Videos to Your PowerPoint PresentationsDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long
- Computer SkillsMake Better Online Forms with TypeformDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationHow to Create a Dramatic Digital Painting in Photoshop
- Design & Illustration2 Ways to Create a Slow Motion Video Effect With Photoshop
- PhotographyUsing the Puppet Warp Tool to Fix Perspective ProblemsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:QuickIn this video, Simon gives an overview of the Puppet Warp tool within Photoshop CC. Digging into his archives, he looks at just one of the many uses for this versatile tool. First, you'll get an overview of all the options available within the tool, then you can see how the tool can be used to correct a distorted church roof in a composited scene helping blend it into the landscape.Read More…
- Music & AudioImprove Your Workflow When Working With Video In CubaseDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:QuickScoring for movies or videos is a very time consuming job—especially if you can't put the reference video track beside the main project. Cubase allows you to import video files, and use them as reference in real time. You can also extract audio from the video, and edit the video in the same way as you edit an ordinary audio track.Read More…