In this video tutorial Bjørn Friese will be taking you through how to shoot an image with a zoom lens and a built-in flash in relatively poor lighting conditions. Afterwards, he will be showing you how he gave his shot the duotone-treatment with Camera RAW and Photoshop.
Final Image Preview
- PhotographyShooting Photos for Skin-Tearing Illustration
- PhotographyAdding Drama, Grit and Atmosphere to a Warrior PhotoDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long
- PhotographyHow to Rock Your High-Energy Senior Shoots
- PhotographyThe Quest for an "Iconic" Portrait: Intimate and Polished
- PhotographyFinding and Fixing Invisible BlemishesDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:QuickSometimes when you are editing, you can't see all the imperfections in an image. That doesn't mean they aren't there, nor does it mean it's not worth taking time to fix them. If you are doing an image that requires perfection, like something destined to be printed large or displayed on a high resolution screen, here is a great technique for finding blemishes you may have missed. This tutorial will show you how to use a curves adjustment layer to double check your work.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsModeling Tips & Tricks: Dynamesh & ZRemesherDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumIn this tutorial, professional artist Shaun Keenan will show you the methods he uses to quickly concept and model characters using ZBrush, specifically the benefits of using Dynamesh and ZRemesher. You'll begin by creating a simple base sphere in ZBrush, and then quickly use Dynamesh to block out a base mesh for a Manatee. Shaun will show you how a combination of Dynamesh and ZRemesher can be used to quickly create clean and usable quad-based topology ideal for sculpting.Read More…