There's nothing quite like watching your image appear before before your eyes under the dim glow of a red safelight. This video will take your though the process from beginning to end. You'll learn about all the equipment you need to setup your darkroom, and see all the steps needed to make prints.
Full Video Tutorial
- Game DevelopmentHow to Make an Indie Game Trailer With No BudgetDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumIf you are anything like me, then you have likely spent all of your time and money on actually creating your game, and don't have a lot of patience or funds left over for marketing it. Luckily for you, you likely already have everything you need to create a professional looking gameplay trailer for your game. In this tutorial, we will look at how to create a gameplay trailer for your indie game title without breaking the bank.Read More…
- CodeGetting The Most of Post Formats: Content Organization Tools
- Computer SkillsThe Tuts+ Guide to Transcribing Audio NotesDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Computer SkillsHow to Add Videos to Your PowerPoint PresentationsDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long
- PhotographyIn this tutorial, we are going to create a motorized slider. It could be used for time lapse work or other types of video. I'll breakdown all the parts and tools you need, and then show how I constructed it all into a functioning slider. If you want to build your own slider, we recently published a tutorial on how to make a basic video slider using awesome open source CNC products that may also suit your needs.Read More…
- Design & Illustration2 Ways to Create a Slow Motion Video Effect With Photoshop