Adobe Premiere Pro is a leading editing programs for filmmakers and videographers. To help you get a head start on your projects, in this article we take a look at a selection of high-quality templates and presets from the motion graphics authors on Envato Elements and Envato Market.
Note: this article is updated by Envato Tuts+ staff with new and notable templates.
Top Video Templates From Envato Elements (Unlimited Downloads)
Envato Elements is our subscription-based service. If you're a video creator and work with Premiere Pro every day, you'll find our subscription offers the best value for a low monthly fee. You can download as many Premiere Pro video templates as you need.
Here are a few impressive examples:
Minimal Glitch is one of our most popular promos for Premiere Pro. A short promo with modern transitions and unique animations will make your videos look great. This Premiere Pro video template includes a tutorial as well!
This Premiere Pro template is modern and easy to use. A must-have for any video creator. Dope Transitions works with any resolution and any frame-rate. Includes more than 400 fast transitions.
No matter in what professional field you're in, a corporate slideshow with a professional design always come in handy. Some of its best features are: no plugins required, resolution of 1920x1080 and instruction file included.
Hand Drawn Flying Lines is a fast-moving animation that can be used as an exciting title sequence or as a logo/text reveal.
A minimal opener for Premiere Pro must be in your collection if you're an avid video producer. This Premiere Pro video template is packed with geometrical figures and a minimalist and modern design.
Elegant Opener is simple and, well, elegant! Gently and subtly animated, it would make a nice addition to any professional video project.
Professionally Designed Premiere Projects From Envato Market (Pay-As-You-Go)
7. Seamless Transitions — Complete Transitions Pack
This is one of the best-selling video templates in our Envato Market. With more than 21,000 sales, people love this complete Premiere Pro template because of its great features:
- Fully resizable to any aspect ratio
- 110+ zoom transitions
- 90+ glitch transitions
- 150+ flat transitions
- 70+ spin transitions
- 45+ panoramic transitions
- 80+ text presets
- 100+ color presets
8. Auto Resizing Titles and Lower Thirds — Graphics Pack
Boasting complex shapes and animations, the Auto Resizing Titles and Lower Thirds pack contains 43 different options. It’s simple to change the duration, colours and more.
9. Titles — Modern Opener Template
Bold and modern, Titles offers a pack of great typography that will add professionalism to any product. Ready for use and with a fast rendering time, this download is perfect for those quick-turnaround projects like social media videos.
10. Modern Slideshow — Opener Template
Modern Slideshow is a versatile Premiere Pro template, great for commercials, social media videos or TV channels. There are 17 placeholders for your footage or photos, and another 12 for text.
11. Modern Opener — Special Events Template
In full HD and with 38 placeholders for your footage, the Modern Opener has a fresh, urban feel that will add energy to your video.
12. Slideshow Opener 04 — Cinematic Opener
Opener 04 is a Premiere Pro slideshow template that’s perfect for
cinematic openers, wedding films or even travel videos. Dust and light
leaks add a touch of whimsy and there’s a link to the font used,
13. Clean Slideshow — Video Display Template
With no plugins required, Clean Slideshow is a simple, well-organised Premiere Pro Project. Add up to 12 media items and 12 text.
14. Plexus Corporate — Video Display Template
A modern Premiere Pro template with a corporate feel, Plexus Corporate makes use of a blocky transition effect to add visual interest whilst maintaining a professional, executive feel.
15. Dirty Glitch & VHS Style — Opener
Despite its retro sounding title, Dirty Glitch & VHS Style is a fun and trendy template. Add a touch of nostalgia while staying current, the download features 23 image or video placeholders and the sound effects are included.
16. Modern & Clean Presentation — Opener
Super stylish, the Modern & Clean Presentation download allows you to quickly and easily drag and drop your content into the template. It’s a well-organised and colourful, with creative animation, clean text and dynamic transitions.
Top Tips for Using Templates
Next up, here are some of our top tips for using templates:
- Customize, customize, customize! Templates are perfect as a starting point, but make sure you tweak to suit your project so it has your own unique stamp.
- Start with simple templates that don't need plugins if you're new to the software or to templates themselves.
- Many template downloads come with a tutorial, so it's worth reading or watching this before you get started to save yourself time and hitting potential errors.
- If you're using lots of templates across different projects, remember to be organised and keep them in relevant, well-labelled folders, otherwise you'll have a nightmare when it comes to finding them later! 'New Project,' 'New Project 2' and 'Newest Project' might seem fine at the time but they'll cause you a world of pain later.
- Before you actually start your project, give yourself some time to get familiar with the template—turn things on and off, drag in media—get familiar with it before you start for real.
Keep Learning: Dig Deeper into Premiere Pro
If you'd like to further your knowledge about Premiere Pro and get the most out of the software, then we have some great guides and courses to help you out.
Building a brand takes work; if you want viewers to recognize your logo, it's important to include it in practically all of your marketing materials. This tutorial looks at three key techniques in Premiere Pro:
- How to create a logo intro from a template
- How to add a logo overlay
- How to use a logo as a watermark
you’re looking to edit your films, then you’ve probably taken a look at
Premiere Pro and After Effects and wondered which you should use. The
answer is probably ‘both’, but this article looks at their best uses and
where they work well together.
When you've made your film, you need to decide which is the best format to export it to, which will all depend on your intended uses! This article looks at some of the most common export formats.
More Templates Designed for Premiere Pro
After checking the best Premiere Pro templates from our marketplaces, I'm sure you feel inspired. If you need more, explore these Premiere Pro video templates:
More Awesome Video Resources From Envato
Envato Video Marketing Guide
Boost your video marketing skills with our guide. You'll learn video marketing from start to finish to improve your next production — and connect with customers.
Free Video Assets From Mixkit
Make Motion Graphics Video Online With PlaceIt
PlaceIt is an online video maker with professionally-designed motion graphics templates; you can make videos quickly, right in your browser.
Envato Elements: Unlimited Downloads
Envato Elements offers millions of stock items: photos, music, video clips, fonts, graphics templates of all sorts, video project templates for After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro and Motion, and creative courses from Envato Tuts+. All of this is included for a low monthly fee.
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Photo & Video tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly