Create amazing real estate videos that will have clients lining up at the door, with our top tips and 5 Amazing Assets from Envato Elements. Whether you want to show off a particular property or demonstrate exactly what a real estate business can do for its customers, we've got something for you.
Elegant Real Estate Presentation for Adobe After Effects is the perfect way to show off your real estate business, or a particular property. There are 4 different options for you to choose from, each with placeholders for 6 photographs.
Real Estate Promotion is a sleek, modern After Effects template that will add style and professionalism to any real estate video. The presentation includes elegant lower thirds and transitions, with plenty of placeholders for text and images.
This stock footage of a happy family holding a plastic house will thaw the hearts of even your coolest clients. Perfect to include in any real estate promotional video, Real Estate Concept With Happy Family is a great way to create something aspirational.
Cartoon Houses Building up Along Roadside does a pretty good job at describing what it does without my help! This motion graphic is a nice addition to a real estate video, adding something a little different, with character. Try it as part of your intro!
A template for After Effects, Realtor is a great presentation to demonstrate what your business does, and how well it does it! Include useful statistics about neighbourhoods, maps, floor plans or even video tours – the real estate world is your oyster.
Each asset here is from Envato Elements, where you can download unlimited resources for a monthly subscription.
Tuts+ Tips for Real Estate Photos and Video
- Declutter whichever property you’re filming or taking photographs of. Treat it like a studio and ‘dress the set’ appropriately.
- Footage of a room where nobody is moving can be a little dull, even in a fancy template! Think about using a slider to add some extra interest and movement.
- Getting some aerial footage of the house is a great way to show it off in its surroundings. If you’re using a drone, make sure you know the law and permissions in your area.
- When you put together your footage, try and keep it logical. If you make the sequence match how you would actually walk through the house then it’ll make more sense to potential clients.
- Mix it up. Think about doing something a little different from the norm, like a neighbourhood tour, or some testimonials: either about the business or how great it is to live in the area you’re promoting.