Strike a pose and get ready to wow your audience with your fabulous fashion knowledge and style. We’ve put together five Amazing Assets from Envato Elements as well as some of our top tips, to get your fashion vlog off and strutting down that virtual catwalk.
This fun After Effects template has a retro feel and bright, eye-catching colours. It’s easy to drop in your videos, photos and text into the placeholders and then customise colours to suit.
Stylish Intro is the perfect opener for any fashion flog. Simple, sophisticated and with a splash of colour to liven it up, it’ll catch the attention of your audience without overpowering your message.
If you’re looking for some Instagram templates to accompany and compliment your fashion vlog then Outlife for Photoshop is perfect. Ten stylish and unique templates are included in the pack, and they’re simple to modify to fit your brand.
Simple and elegant, Fashion Slideshow for Adobe After Effects is an energetic and fast-rendering way to show off elements of your fashion vlog or blog. Great to use on its own or as a promo or opener.
Although you might look at this and think Hollywood movie, Studio Logo Reveal has more than a few shades of glamorous fashion photo shoot about it. Made for Adobe After Effects, the template offers scene control and full music and sound effect mix.
Each asset here is from Envato Elements, where you can download unlimited resources for a monthly subscription.
Tuts+ Tips for Fashion Photo and Video
- Invest in good equipment. You don’t have to spend a fortune, but get the basics like visuals and sound right, and you won’t need to renew it for a good while.
- Script what you’re going to say where possible. It doesn’t mean you have to read from it, but it stops those awkward ‘umm’ and ‘ahhh’ pauses while you think of what to do next.
- Brush up on copyright. Using the latest his song might seem like a good idea at the time, but you could get into trouble, and you won’t be able to monetise it further down the line.
- Getting your lighting right is especially important for a vlog dealing with fashion. You want everything to look great, so it’s worth the extra effort.
- Interact with your audience by responding to comments and by including suggestions in your future blogs.
More Fab Fashion Resources
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Photo & Video tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post