Turn your music video all the way up to 11 with great resources to help make it look professional, expensive and impressive. Here are five of our favourites from Envato Elements to get you started in style.
Even if you’re not making a music video, this is cute enough to download just to watch the little guys bopping to the music. Driven by your music track, the animations react – just add your audio, logo and colours.
The Versatile Grunge Trailer for Adobe After Effects has two versions, including one where you can create custom scenes, making it perfect for a wide range of music videos.
3. Music Logo
Music Logo is vibrant and stylish, with hints of MTV. Just add your text and choose your colours to get a funky logo, perfect for kicking your video off to a great start.
Glitchy and cool, this opener for After Effects manages to somehow feel both retro with its muted, matt colours, and modern: combining fast-paced transitions with geometric shape and design.
A good font can often be overlooked when putting together a video. IndieFest is a font in the style of a marker pen: chunky and rounded. It fits perfectly with indie style music, or music festival productions.
Each asset here is from Envato Elements, where you can download unlimited resources for a monthly subscription.
- You can make great videos with a DSLR camera, you don’t necessarily need a dedicated film camera or camcorder.
- Plan plan plan. If there’s a narrative then write it out, but even if you’re just filming a static band then you still need to plan out who’ll do what, when and where.
- Film the same thing over and over, from different angles. If you’re lip-synching then remember to bring something to play the song on.
- If you’re filming outside, choosing the right time(s) of day could make all the difference to your lighting.
- Can’t afford a crowd? Need to include things you don’t have access to? It’s not cheating to use stock footage.
More Great Video Resources
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post