It’s wedding season! Photographers are once again competing entice engaged couples. It’s important to stand out from the crowd; let us help you with our 5 Amazing Assets for Wedding Photographers.
If you’re shooting wedding photography then chances are you’ll have already honed your editing style. Try Wedday for a great base. It provides a soft and non-destructive pastel tone, with a matte look. It’ll add a fresh, clean look to your photographs.
Compatible with Mailchimp, iContact, FreshMail and more, this email template is ideal for mailshots to prospective clients, or even to send updates to your couple leading up to, and after, the big day. You could use this as an added extra to wow your clients, by creating a ‘thank you’ template they can send out to friends and family, with some pictures of the event.
The White Wedding paper pack is perfect for photo book or scrapbook design. The download includes 12 high quality, elegant designs in JPEG format.
Wonderfebia is a modern, script font that’s the perfect adornment to your designs. Whether you’re creating invitations, adding titles to a photobook or even making social media headers for your clients, this font will be a welcome addition.
This theme works as a picture layout, so it’s perfect for you to keep an up-to-date portfolio or profile to show prospective clients. It’s also useful to use as a preview if you want to give your couple a sneak peek of their images during editing. There are 20 unique slides in this download, with 3 colour themes, so you can tailor it to suit your clients’ style.
Each asset here is from Envato Elements, where you can download unlimited resources for a monthly subscription.
- Always see if you can work as an assistant before setting out on your own; you could find yourself overwhelmed and out of your depth.
- If you’re just starting out, look for great wedding photographs and use them as inspiration for your own.
- Plan, plan and plan some more, and be sure to take spares of all essential equipment.
- Video Templates are a great way to include some video if you’re not completely confident with editing your footage.
- Having the right insurance is integral, it protects you and your client.