Have the know-how to get someone looking fabulous, but not not the video skills to give your channel the same level of visual goodness? Not to worry, we've put together five of our favourite pieces from Envato Elements to help your beauty blog, video or tutorial, shine!
Fashion Dreams pack is an Adobe After Effects template that includes a lower third, a photo and text presentation with eight image or video placeholders, andtwo bumper designs. Fresh, modern and full of colour, this download will add professionalism to your fashion video.
2. Summer Party
Fun, lively and bright, the Summer Party template for After Effects includes an opener and slideshow with 10 placeholders for video or photographs. Great for creating promos, or just to use to top and tail your fashion or beauty video, Summer Party is a great addition to your assets.
3. Beauty Logo
If you’re creating an online presence making hair, makeup or fashion tutorials, then you might want to consider a logo so that people can recognise your brand instantly! This simple Beauty Logo is a perfect starter logo; just change the text and colour to suit.
When you’re putting together your videos, it’s wise to think about the trimmings that we can sometimes be guilty of forgetting; like text! The Beauty Heart Script oozes charm and style, while still being easy to read. It also looks like it was written in eyeliner—perfect!
5. Beauty Box
Good, clean photographs of products or models’ makeup and hair might be included in your video or on your social media channels as teasers. It’s important to hold these photographs to as high a standard as your other offerings. The Beauty Box action set for Adobe Photoshop will help you with everything from quick retouching to colour correction.
Each asset here is from Envato Elements, where you can download unlimited resources for a monthly subscription.
- Looking right for the camera can be as simple as taking some of the shine off your face. Even if you’re doing makeup tutorials it’s important to know how your base will look on camera.
- You want to capture the attention of your audience; learn how to lead their eye with clever use of colour.
- Try cool special effects like logo reveals, animations and more to add interest to your video.
- If you can’t afford all the bells and whistles that inevitably go along with video production, be thrifty and create your own accessories, like a diffusion panel.
- Use music to add interest and mood to your video.
More Great Video Resources
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post