Video upscaling is the process of converting low-resolution videos into higher resolution. For video production this is crucial. Artificial intelligence (AI) makes this process simple. In this article, we will dive into the five best AI video upscaling software, free or paid in the market. These are the best video upscaling software as voted by humans and Ai alike!
Topaz Video AI is a robust video enhancement. This application helps you use AI to upscale video with ease. It's available for both Mac and Windows and even offers an AI upscale video free trial. It offers upscaling up to 8K resolution. It also offers motion artifact reduction and video detail recovery. Additionally, it provides frame creation for 60 FPS conversion and slow-motion effects. Added perks include stabilization, denoising, and deinterlacing capabilities, which can restore old footage. The tool requires a powerful GPU for optimal rendering times. The application lets users customize settings and enhancements. This includes stabilization, frame rate changes, and resolution adjustments. It's particularly useful for enhancing things like aerial video shots with smaller sensors.
- Gives you a sharp 4K at 60 FPS and can even upscale to 8K
- Makes videos look more natural by reducing motion artifacts
- Adds new details to videos using info from nearby frames
- Creates extra frames for smoother 60 FPS conversion or cool slow motion
- Has awesome features like denoising, deinterlacing, and shake stabilization
- Can fix old footage and make it look new again
- Uses your computer's hardware for faster video processing, saving time and money
- Comes with an easy-to-use interface and supports great formats like lossless PNG or uncompressed TIF and TIFF
By trying the free AI video upscaling trial, you can see how well these features work. This might just be the best video upscaling software for your needs!
- Needs a strong GPU, and without it, rendering can take a long time
- Might have trouble making low-quality videos, like old VHS tapes, look better
- The new video file size can be really big after upscaling
- Sometimes crashes when working on long videos, and it might have sync problems
But don't worry! By learning how to AI upscale video, you can get the most out of this tool. You can even try the free AI video upscaling trial to see if it's the right fit for you.
Topaz Video AI offers several pricing options:
- One-Time Purchase: Available for $299. This option provides two platform seats, a year of new AI models and major upgrades, live support, and a 30-day refund guarantee. You own the version you bought forever and can re-download and reinstall it at any time from your account.
AVCLabs Video Enhancer AI is one of the best video upscaling software options. It makes videos look better using special computer networks. You can try a free AI video upscaling trial to see how it can make videos clearer. It can also reduce noise, improve faces, and make videos up to 8K quality. This program has useful features like motion estimation and noise reduction. These are helpful for different tasks like making old videos look new. Its easy-to-use interface and low-cost pricing options make it a very popular choice.
- Super easy to use
- Makes videos look amazing, up to 8K quality
- Motion estimation and denoising features help improve video quality
- Can fix and make faces in videos look better
- Has wallet-friendly pricing options
- Doesn't have as many features as some other video upscaling software.
AVCLabs offers several pricing options:
- Personal plan: $19.95/month or $99.95/year.
- Professional plan: $29.95/month or $149.95/year.
- Business plan: $49.95/month or $249.95/year.
All plans come with a 14-day money-back guarantee. Discounts are available for long-term plans (6 months or 1 year).
Pixop is a smart AI video tool that shows you how to AI upscale video and make it look better. It's not expensive and is super easy to use! You can even try the AI video upscaling free trial to test its features. This includes features like automatic enhancement, stabilization, and noise reduction. Users can watch their videos before making changes, so they get the results they want. This tool is great for many different uses and has several pricing options to choose from.
- Saves money while making videos look better
- AI video upscaling does things like enhancement, stabilization, and noise reduction automatically
- Lets you watch videos before making any changes
- Has a free plan that lets you create 10-second previews
- Doesn't have many choices for changing the video quality
- Can't make videos in 4K resolution
Pixop offers several pricing options:
- Processing and Utilities: Pixop operates as a pay-as-you-use service with no subscription fees. Customers pay for processing, priced per gigapixel, and utilities, priced per gigabyte. The minimum purchase is $10 and processing credits are generally non-refundable.
- Filters: Pixop provides various filters each priced per gigapixel. These include Pixop Deinterlacer ($0.114/gigapixel), Pixop Denoiser ($0.413/gigapixel), Pixop Dejitterer ($0.091/gigapixel), and many others. Each filter comes with a maximum volume discount that increases proportionally with the processed gigapixel quantity on a per-job basis.
- Encoders: Pixop offers encoders like H.264/AVC ($0.023/gigapixel) and H.265/HEVC ($0.136/gigapixel), each with a maximum volume discount.
- For bulk processing needs and access to the REST API, Pixop advises customers to get in touch for enterprise options.
DaVinci Resolve is a complete video editing software that works for everyone. It has top-notch color grading, and audio tools, and teaches you how to AI upscale video. Even beginners can use it! The platform helps with every step of video editing. The free version is perfect for those starting. DaVinci Resolve is great for professional projects. Especially projects that need advanced color grading and audio tools. Plus, you can try the AI upscale video free trial to enhance video resolution. It's also helpful for teamwork projects with cloud collaboration support.
- Has amazing color grading and audio tools for pros
- Can do AI video upscaling to make videos look even better
- Helps teams work together with cloud collaboration
- Offers different packages for all kinds of users
- Beginners can use the free version
- Doesn't work as well on mobile devices as it does on computers
- Can be hard to learn because it's so advanced
DaVinci Resolve offers two pricing options:
- Free version: Basic features suitable for beginners, including a majority of color grading tools, the ability to export up to 4K UHD at up to 60fps, and basic color correction options.
- Studio version: Costs a flat fee of $295 with lifetime updates. It includes all features of the Free version plus advanced options such as up to 32K export at 120fps with advanced HDR delivery, HDR and Dolby color capabilities, GPU acceleration, multiple GPU usage, accelerated encoding and decoding, advanced noise reduction tools, the full potential of the DaVinci Neural Engine for AI-powered tasks, and exclusive access to certain visual effects and motion graphics.
Both versions offer excellent value and suit different needs, from beginners to professionals.
DVDFab Enlarger AI is one of the best video upscaling softwares you can find. It makes videos look amazing, up to 4K UHD, for a super cool viewing experience. This program has tons of advanced features. Including features like noise reduction, color enhancement, and frame rate conversion. Plus, it works with many formats like MP4, AVI, MKV, and MOV. The user interface is easy to use. You can even try the AI upscale video free trial to see how great it works!
- Uses smart AI to make videos look amazing, up to 4K UHD
- Has cool features like noise reduction, color enhancement, and frame rate conversion
- Makes watching videos more enjoyable with clearer details
- Works with lots of formats, such as MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV, and more
- Super easy to use with a user-friendly interface
- Doesn't work well with audio files
- Can't be used on Mac computers
But don't worry! By trying the AI video upscaling free trial, you can see just how awesome DVDFab Enlarger AI works for your video needs.
DVDFab Enlarger AI offers several pricing options (all plans include unlimited video conversions and access to all features):
- 1-Month Plan: $44.99
- 1-Year Plan: $89.99
- Lifetime Plan(This plan offers the best value for money and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.): $139.99
Choosing an AI video upscaling program can be tricky. That's because there are many factors to think about. Consider the cost, how simple it is to use, and the features it offers.
The best choice depends on your preferences and needs. We've found five awesome options, but keep in mind that technology is always changing. Each program has unique features and benefits for different projects. To find the perfect fit, try the free AI video upscaling trials for each one. That way, you can make sure it has everything you need before you decide.