Welcome to the Weekly What's Up!
Feature Interview: Cinematic Drone Video Post-Production with Charles Yeager
This week we catch up with Charles Yeager to chat about his latest course, Cinematic Drone Video Post-Production.
In this interview we learn about post-production practices that add cinematic value to your aerial footage, including lens distortion removal, how to avoid 'jello' effects on footage, color grading, 3D camera tracking, and more. This course also includes example clips in the Source Files that can be used to follow along with each lesson.
Watch the Introduction
Last Week at Tuts+ Photo & Video
- LightingWhat Is the Golden Hour?Harry Guinness
- Blend IfHow to Use Blend If in Adobe Photoshop in 60 SecondsHarry Guinness
- Adobe LightroomHow to Make a Panorama with Adobe Lightroom's New Boundary Warp FeatureAndrew Childress
- VideoHow to Clean Up Noisy Footage with Neat VideoJay Inman
- Photo CritiqueLook at This! See How Walker Evans Plays with Space and TimeDawn Oosterhoff
- StoryHow to Craft a Compelling Photo Story with ExposureDawn Oosterhoff
- Photo ManipulationHow to Age a Photo in Adobe PhotoshopKirk Nelson
Looking Ahead to Next Week
We continue our coverage of aerial photography when Marie Gardiner takes a closer look at this photo in the next installment of Look at This!
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post