Scene situations play out scenarios with animated characters, and you can change elements of those to suit your video. In this article we’ll show you ten of our favourite After Effects animation templates featuring Freelancers from Envato Elements.
10 Top Freelance Scene Animation Templates for After Effects
Featured Scene Animation for After Effects
A scene situation featuring freelancers working in a variety of places: at desks, on a sofa, in a chair and more. A couple of the scene animations even feature cats, like so many of our workspaces!
This project was created by Envato Elements author DesignSells.
This is a customisable scene animation for After Effects, so you can choose your scene and character and then change the colours to suit your video project. There are different freelance scenes available so you can use these across multiple films. This is a quick way to add After Effects animation to a web page.
Download and Try
With a subscription to Envato Elements you get unlimited After Effects templates, video, audio, images, graphics and more.
More Freelance Work Scene Animations for After Effects
Unlimited downloads from Envato Elements means you can try as many After Effects templates as you like, so if the above animation isn't quite your style, no worries! Here are some great alternatives.
- Try Coworking space for a scene animation featuring freelancers sharing a workspace/
- Freelance has workers together and individually, working in a variety of 'freelance' scenarios. Business Meeting has freelancers meeting with clients, presenting a pitch and sharing ideas. And why not try Remote work for scene situations with a variety of character freelancers working; both together and on their own with features like checking emails, holding an online meeting and even working while on holiday.
- Freelance — Scene Situation: In this scene situation for After Effects, freelancers are holding meetings with a cup of coffee, working from the sofa with a pet, and even working from a beach! Just change out the colours to fit with your freelance project.
- Self-Employment : Self-employed animated characters have creative meetings, discuss ideas and send each other emails and messages in this After Effects scene situation. It's easy to customise the colours to suit your video.
- If your freelance video is based around a startup then Startup Company is the perfect fit. Featured characters work on ideas, growth and money-making in this After Effects template.
- Try Beauty Salon for a move away from the office to a freelancer beauty worker attending clients.
More Resources Around Animations
To help you get creative, here are more free resources from Envato Tuts+.
Keep Studying with Envato Tuts+
Popular Animation Posts
- 10 Top Cartoon Animation Elements and Templates for After Effects
- How to Add Adobe After Effects Animations to a Web Page
- 10 Top Education Scene Animation Templates for After Effects
If you'd like to improve or add to your film animation knowledge, then Tuts+ has a number of free resources for you to help you out. Why not try How to Make a Talking Avatar With Cartoon Animator and After Effects.
Free Video Courses: Follow Envato Tuts+ on YouTube
If you're interested in learning more about creating animated characters in After Effects then try our free course from David Bode where you'll discover how to create keyframe animation, how to reveal text with masks and shape layers and how to add animations like 'bounce' and 'wiggle.' Remember to subscribe to Tuts+ YouTube for more.
More Templates for After Effects
Find more top templates for animations for After Effects in these articles:
More Resources From Envato
Envato has lots of resources to try: PlaceIt lets you make high quality motion graphics in your browser, no software needed. Envato Studio connects you with creative talent for your projects. Reshot has free photos, icons, and graphics. Twenty20 has a diverse library of stock photography and thoughtfully curated photo collections. Give your brand's channel a boost with our comprehensive guide for video marketing content creators.
About This Page
How We Picked
We looked at projects and considered all kinds of variables, including organization, complexity, experience required and overall difficulty, minimum hardware specifications, included versions and options, formats, resolution, file size, dependencies and required plug-ins (if any), language options, software versions supported, style, design, and cost. You can read more about how we select items at How We Pick Video Templates to Feature on Envato Tuts+.
Jackson Couse edited and published this page October 4th, 20121.
Share Your Craft on the Envato Forums
Finally, if you put one of these After Effects templates to use, please do let us know on the Envato forums. We love to see the projects you create!
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Photo & Video tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly