Friday Photo Critique is our weekly community project, where we publish a photograph submitted by one of our wonderful readers, then ask you all to offer constructive feedback on the image. It's a great way to learn more about photography, express your viewpoint, and have your own image critiqued!
Quick Ground Rules
- Play nice! We've deliberately chosen photographs that aren't perfect, so please be constructive with any criticism.
- Feel free to offer any type of advice - composition, lighting, post-processing etc.
- You can also link to photographs that you feel offer a great example of this type of image shot exceptionally well.
Without further ado, here is this week's candidate for Friday Photo Critique!
Photo Details & Inspiration
- Aperture: f5.6
- Speed: 1/125
- ISO: 1600
- Lighting: Natural window light
- Camera: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XS.
A cool snapshot of my kid's attitude while discovering the world.
Photographer: Sergio Alejandro Gomez
Please let us know what you think in the comments - how would you have approached the scene or taken the photo differently? A massive thank you to everyone who commented last week.
The most constructive and helpful comments will be featured on the site. Interested in submitting your own photo? You can do so here!