Adobe Lightroom has a lot more features than meets the eye. These tutorials will help you discover the features that you may not know about and think about Lightroom's features in a new way!
Capture and Metadata
These two tutorials are a great way to change the way you capture and track your images. Tethering is a great skill for studio photographers, while copyright is essential for any professional photographer.
- Camera TetheringDirect to Desktop: Camera Tethering in Adobe Photoshop LightroomAndrew Childress
- CopyrightHow to Register Copyright and Track Your Images from Inside Adobe LightroomAndrew Childress
Image Processing and Adjustments
Lightroom has always been a very capable image processor, but in recent it releases Adobe has added some extra special tricks. These tutorials will show you advanced ways to refine the look of your images. Learn more about stitching images together with the photomerge tutorials, or spot refinements with the radial filter tool.
- Adobe LightroomHow to Create High Dynamic Range and Panoramic Images in Adobe LightroomAndrew Childress
- Post-ProcessingAdobe Photoshop Lightroom Features: The Radial FilterMartin Perhiniak
- Post-ProcessingAdobe Photoshop Lightroom Features: The Upright ToolMartin Perhiniak
- Adobe LightroomHow to Make a Panorama with Adobe Lightroom's New Boundary Warp FeatureAndrew Childress
Presentation and Delivery
When you're ready to take your images outside of Adobe Lightroom and share them with viewers, these tutorials are a great choice. Learn more about sending your images to mobile devices or printed products with these tutorials: