No matter how sophisticated your equipment, no kit can handle every sticky situation, hazardous environment, or demanding shoot you put it through. In our new course, Photo and Video Gear Hacks, you'll learn some creative solutions to get the most out of your photography and video gear.
Video production expert Dave Bode will teach you a whole range of ingenious yet simple hacks to make your gear work better and last longer. Among other things, you'll learn how to:
- create custom cases for oddly shaped gear
- make use of old flashes
- filter a PC to make it almost impervious to dust
- modify a light stand AC socket adapter so it doesn’t destroy umbrellas
- build snoots and other light modifiers for speedlights
- build a quality lav mic for your phone
- build a battery power supply that will power just about anything
You don't need to be a DIY expert to take this course. You just need a few tools and some creativity!
Watch the Introduction
You can take our new course straight away with a subscription to Envato Elements. For a single low monthly fee, you get access not only to this course, but also to our growing library of over 1,000 video courses and industry-leading eBooks on Envato Tuts+.
Plus you now get unlimited downloads from the huge Envato Elements library of 200,000+ photos and 26,000+ design assets and templates. Create with unique fonts, photos, graphics and templates, and deliver better projects faster.