Wrangling a large digital image archive is difficult, especially as it grows. Managing your images in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom can help you keep things under control. In The Living Archive in Lightroom, you'll learn expert photo library management skills to keep tens of thousands of images organized, instantly searchable, and safe.
What You'll Learn
Tuts+ instructor Andrew Childress will teach you everything you need to know to get the most out of Lightroom, including:
- understanding the Library Module
- the power of keeping your images in a single catalog
- the "catalog in the cloud" approach
- how to use Collections and Smart Collections
- mastering metadata
- power filtering and sequencing
Watch the Introduction
Start Learning for Just $15
You can take our new course straight away by subscribing to Tuts+. For just $15 a month, you get access to this course and hundreds of others, with new ones added every week.