Scene situation templates play out scenarios with animated characters, and you can change elements of those to suit your video. In this article we’ll show you ten of our favourite After Effects animation templates featuring education, programming and coding scenes, from Envato Elements.
Scene Animation Templates for Online Learning and Education Technology Videos
Featured Template Pack: Education—Scene Situation
Characters read books, use laptops and discuss ideas in this educational scene animation template for Adobe After Effects. Objects like globes, bookcases and seating areas also make an appearance.
This project was created by Envato Elements author IconsX.
With a customisable scene animation for After Effects, you can choose your scene and character and change colours to suit your video. In this template there are several different educational scenes included, so you can use them across multiple films and still look original.
Download and Try
More Top Online Education Scene Situations From Envato Elements
Unlimited downloads from Envato Elements mean you can try as After Effects animation templates as you like, so if the above download isn't quite your style, no worries! Here are some great alternatives.
- Titled the same, Education—Scene Situation is similar to the featured scene situation but has different-looking characters in a variety of educational situations.
- For coding topics, there's Programming—Scene Situation, which has characters typing on laptops with little code-related speech bubbles.
- Software design—Scene Situation also uses coding-relevant speech bubbles but includes a giant computer keyboard and tablet, as well as moving gears and symbols. See also Cloud computing—Scene Situation, which makes use of cloud, Wi-Fi and networking symbols.
- Smartphone users—Scene Situation is great for those who want to demonstrate people using technology in an educational video.
- Programming—Scene Situation: In this After Effects scene situation, characters at desks have ideas, work at computers, think about programming via thought bubbles and are situated at a variety of visually interesting desks.
- Online education—Scene Situation: Contrary to the title actually features a lot of books! There's online learning too though via laptops, plus characters talking about books next to a giant globe.
More Resources For Animators
To help you get creative, here are more free resources from Envato Tuts+.
Keep Studying with Envato Tuts+
Popular Animation Posts
- 10 Top Cartoon Animation Elements and Templates for After Effects
- How to Add Adobe After Effects Animations to a Web Page
- 10 Top Education Scene Animation Templates for After Effects
If you'd like to improve or add to your film animation knowledge, then Tuts+ has a number of free resources for you to help you out. Why not try How to Make a Talking Avatar With Cartoon Animator and After Effects.
Free Video Courses: Follow Envato Tuts+ on YouTube
If you're interested in learning more about creating animated characters in After Effects then try our free course, How to Animate in After Effects. You'll discover how to create keyframe animation, how to reveal text with masks and shape layers and how to add animations like 'bounce' and 'wiggle.' Remember to subscribe to Envato Tuts+ on YouTube for more.
More Scene Situations to Try
- Animation10 Top Education Scene Animation Templates for After EffectsMarie Gardiner
- Animation10 Top Office Scene Animation Templates for After EffectsMarie Gardiner
- Animation10 Top Vacation Scene Animation Templates for After EffectsMarie Gardiner
- Video10 Top Templates for Job Ad Videos in After EffectsMarie Gardiner
More Resources From Envato
Envato has lots of resources to try: PlaceIt lets you make high quality motion graphics in your browser, no software needed. Envato Studio connects you with creative talent for your projects. Reshot has free photos, icons, and graphics, and Twenty20 has a diverse library of stock photography and thoughtfully curated collections. And give your brand's channel a boost with our comprehensive guide for video marketing content creators.
About This Page
How We Picked
We looked at projects and considered all kinds of variables, including organization, complexity, experience required and overall difficulty, minimum hardware specifications, included versions and options, formats, resolution, file size, dependencies and required plug-ins (if any), language options, software versions supported, style, design, and cost. You can read more about how we select items at How We Pick Video Templates to Feature on Envato Tuts+.
This page was edited and published by Jackson Couse on September 9th, 2021.
Share Your Craft on the Envato Forums
Finally, if you put one of these After Effects templates to use, please do let us know on the Envato forums. We love to see the projects you create!
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Photo & Video tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly