Video graphic templates are a great way to add visual interest and complexity to your documentary without spending loads of time creating effects from scratch. Today we'll share ten premium documentary video graphics templates for Final Cut Pro available from Envato Elements and Envato Market.
Top Documentary Video Graphics for Final Cut Pro
Featured Documentary Titles Template for Final Cut Pro
If you are using still images within your documentary video, this eye-catching documentary slideshow is a great way to showcase those images and transition from one set of images to another.
This project was created by Envato Elements author Media_Stock.
There are 26 image placeholders and 20 text placeholders available for you to choose from. Just drag and drop your footage and change text. There's a video tutorial included to help you in case you get stuck.
Try This Template
With a subscription to Envato Elements you get unlimited Final Cut Pro video graphic templates, audio, images, graphics and more.
More Top Documentary Video Graphic Templates From Envato Elements
The great thing about Envato Elements is that you can download as many templates as you want as often as you want for one low monthly or yearly fee. So if our featured template isn't quite what you need, here are some great alternatives you can try instead.
- With its vintage style, Shattered History is a great alternative to The Documentary when you want to root viewers in the past.
- For those creating documentaries of a political nature, there is Political Promo.
- And for those who are more interested in science, The Virus is an option.
- Sometimes, you just need a collection of video graphic templates that offer a wide range of choice. For those times, you can't go wrong with the Typography Scenes, Lower Thirds, YouTube Kit and Shape Transitions template, which offers tons of tools for Final Cut Pro users.
- And when you need a riveting trailer for your documentary, try Dynamic Opener, a clean, modern template that's super easy to customise.
More Templates for Documentaries on Envato Market
If you're looking to buy just one premium video graphic template at a time, Envato Market is a terrific choice. Check out these documentary Video Graphics for Final Cut Pro.
Elegant Opener — $24
Get your audience excited to see your documentary with this eye-catching opener template with its stunning transitions. It's easy to customise.
Modern Lifestyle — $19
For those looking for a fresh, modern vibe, there's this excellent Final Cut Pro template. It offers placeholders for 10 images or videos, 16 text holders, and unique transitions to keep your audience engaged.
Ink Cinematic Titles — $24
Looking for a creative way to present opening characters or titles? Try this template.
These 25 animated text layouts are designed as lower thirds, but can be easily resized and used as regular titles. An easy way to create professional-looking typography for your documentary video.
More Resources for Documentaries
To help you get creative, here are more free resources from Envato Tuts+.
Keep Studying With Envato Tuts+
Documentary Video FAQs
- How Do I Find People for a Documentary Interview?
- How Do I Edit a Documentary Interview Video?
- How Do I Add Motion to My Video Documentary?
If you're just starting out in documentary and are feeling a bit stuck, How to Film a Documentary Video in 60 Seconds will help you focus on the most important aspects of creating a documentary and get you filming in no time.
Free Video Courses: Follow Envato Tuts+ on YouTube
Sound is one of those critical aspects of video production that you can't afford to ignore. On-Camera Sound: Audio Essentials for Solo Video Producers is a free course from Envato Tuts+ you'll be glad you took. You'll learn everything you need to record sound as a solo video operator, from gear and rigging and mic technique to on-camera recording basics.
The Envato Tuts+ YouTube channel is a great resource for free courses, so make sure to subscribe and look out for regularly posted tips and tricks to help you create great videos.
More Templates for Final Cut Pro
Here are more top FCP tutorial and resources to try from Envato Tuts+:
- 18 Top Transition Presets for Final Cut ProAndrew Childress25 Oct 2021
- How to Add New Transition Templates to Final Cut ProAndré Bluteau27 Sep 2021
- 90 Top Video Templates for Final Cut Pro in 2022Andrew Childress04 Jan 2022
- 3 Top Retro Gaming Video Templates for Final Cut ProAndré Bluteau23 Sep 2021
About This Page
How We Picked
We looked at projects and considered all kinds of variables, including organization, complexity, experience required and overall difficulty, minimum hardware specifications, included versions and options, formats, resolution, file size, dependencies and required plug-ins (if any), language options, software versions supported, style, design, and cost. You can read more about how we select items at How We Pick Video Templates to Feature on Envato Tuts+.
About the Authors
Nona Blackman is a photographer and writer. She began her freelance copywriting career with Envato in 2017. Since then she has written over 400 articles for the Envato Tuts+ Design & Illustration, Photography & Video, Web Design, Code, Music & Audio, 3D & Motion Graphics, Business and Computer Skills sections, as well as the Envato Blog and the Envato Medium account.
Share Your Craft on the Envato Forums
If you've used one of our featured templates to help you create a great project, do share your experience with us on Envato forums. It's always good to hear from you and see what you've been up to.