With video surging in popularity, why not create a video wedding invitation instead of the traditional paper one? Or you could offer invitations in both formats, so that your guests can view whichever one they prefer.
10 Top Wedding Invitation Templates for Premiere Pro
Featured Video Template From Envato Elements
With its bokeh-infused imagery and soft, washed-out tones, this sophisticated Premiere Pro template is a great way to create a unique wedding invitation that your guests will love.
This template is easy to customise as much or as little as you want. You can just drop in your own imagery and update the text and you'll have a beautiful finished product. Or you can use it as a starting point to customise completely in Premiere Pro. If you don't like the soundtrack in the preview video, it's easy to replace it with a song that is special to the two of you.
Download and Try This Template
With a subscription to Envato Elements, you get unlimited Premiere Pro video templates plus access to other premium video templates, stock photos and audio, graphics templates, and more.
More Top Premiere Pro Wedding Invitation Templates From Envato Elements
The great thing about Envato Elements is that it comes with unlimited downloads. So you can browse through hundreds of different options and choose just the right one. Here are some other great templates to consider:
- If you want to use a lot of images, then try the Photo Wedding Invitation template. It allows you to include a beautiful album of animated images, while of course containing placeholders for you to add your event details.
- With its floral illustrations and smooth animation effects, Wedding Invitation Slideshow is a simple, elegant choice that's easy to customise in Premiere Pro.
- Why not make your wedding invitation video feel like a trailer for a movie telling the story of your life together? Wedding Trailer is a fun option that relies on video footage more than still imagery, so it's a great option if you have some suitable footage.
- For something romantic and traditional, try Romantic Love Story Slideshow. This template is easy to use—just upload your photos in the placeholders provided and add your own text in Premiere Pro.
- Or you could try this Traditional Wedding Invitation template, which simulates a paper invitation emerging from an envelope. It also gives you space to include lots of important practical details about the venue, accommodation, parking, etc.
More Premiere Pro Wedding Invitation Templates on Envato Market
Not ready for a subscription? If you prefer to buy just one video template at a time, Envato Market is a terrific choice. Check out these wedding invitation templates for Premiere Pro.
There's nothing more romantic than getting married, so why not share the love with this invitation template, which is full of gorgeous red hearts?
Here's something a bit different. If you're keen travellers, or if your wedding is being held in an exotic location, try this travel-themed template with its imagery of planes and passports. It's also a great visual metaphor for the life journey that all couples embark on when they get married.
Why not make the invitation feel real by showing it dropping onto a table like a real paper invitation? You can even include flying butterflies landing on and taking off from your invitation!
Or embrace the traditional look of watercolour illustrations and floral imagery. This template is simple but very elegant, and it would be a great way to announce your big event.
More Resources for Creating Videos With Premiere Pro
To help you get creative, here are more free resources from Envato Tuts+.
Keep Studying With Envato Tuts+
Premiere Pro FAQs
- How do I set up my computer to edit video in Premiere Pro?
- How do I create captions in Premiere Pro?
- How do I export video from Premiere Pro?
If you're wondering how to use a Premiere Pro template to create the effects you want, then try this tutorial on creating an animated transition using a template.
Free Video Courses: Follow Envato Tuts+ on YouTube
Looking for something more advanced? This comprehensive course with Dave Bode takes you through various advanced features of Premiere Pro. Learn how to match the colour in raw footage, how to do advanced audio editing, how to use edit enhancers, and much more! Take the free Advanced Premiere Pro for Everyone course:
The Envato Tuts+ YouTube channel is a great resource for free courses, so make sure to subscribe and look out for regularly posted tips and tricks to help you create great videos.
More Templates for Premiere Pro
Here are more top Premiere Pro tutorials and resources to try from Envato Tuts+:
- How to Add a Logo to Video in Premiere ProAndrew Childress12 Nov 2019
- 20 Top Motion Graphics Video Templates for Premiere Pro in 2022Andrew Childress18 Jan 2022
- How to Collaborate With Premiere Pro: Teams, Shared Projects, Productions + MoreMarie Gardiner25 Apr 2020
- 10 Top Text Presets and Effects Packs for Premiere ProMarie Gardiner29 Jan 2022
About This Page
How We Picked
We looked at projects and considered all kinds of variables, including organization, complexity, experience required and overall difficulty, minimum hardware specifications, included versions and options, formats, resolution, file size, dependencies and required plug-ins (if any), language options, software versions supported, style, design, and cost. You can read more about how we select items at How We Pick Video Templates to Feature on Envato Tuts+.
About the Authors
Nona Blackman is a photographer and writer. She began her freelance copywriting career with Envato in 2017. Since then she has written over 400 articles for the Envato Tuts+ Design & Illustration, Photography & Video, Web Design, Code, Music & Audio, 3D & Motion Graphics, Business and Computer Skills sections, as well as the Envato Blog and the Envato Medium account.
Share Your Craft on the Envato Forums
If you've used one of our featured templates to help you create a great project, do share your experience with us on Envato forums. It's always good to hear from you and see what you've been up to.