Help your YouTube channel get the attention it deserves by using templates that reinforce your brand and make it memorable. Today, we'll share ten of the top YouTube templates for highly branded channels from Envato Elements and Envato Market.
Top YouTube Templates for Highly Branded Channels in Premiere Pro
Featured YouTube Templates for Branded Channels From Envato Elements
This modern promo pack is just what you need to create a channel that stands out from the others. With more than 140 elements to choose from, including openers, titles, end screens, lower thirds, quotations, etc.
This template has more than 140 elements for your YouTube Channel. It includes handy duration controls, easy color control, a video tutorial, and lots of customization.
Try This Template
Envato Elements is a terrific resource for video templates as well as thousands of premium digital assets like stock video, audio, images, graphics fonts, logos and much more. You can download as many of these digital assets as you like, as often as you like, for one low monthly or yearly fee, and cancel anytime.
Try More Top YouTube Templates From Envato Elements
Use the unlimited downloads with your Envato Elements subscription to take other templates for a test run. Here are some great alternatives you can try if our featured item doesn't quite work for you.
- Create a memorable opening with YouTube Channel Intro, a bold and contemporary template for YouTubers that mean business. Alternatively, if that isn't quite your cup of tea, give YouTube Channel Opener a try. It offers wonderful transitions and animated effects that will add energy and visual interest to your channel.
- When you need eye-catching subscriber buttons YouTube Subscribes Pack-Premiere Pro can't be beat.
- YouTube Logo For Premiere Pro is a thoroughly modern and elegant Premiere Pro template that is easy to customise, and if you get stuck there is a video tutorial provided.
- Use YouTube Promo 3 in 1 when you need an energetic and cheerful YouTube promo.
More YouTube Templates on Envato Market
If you're looking to buy just one premium YouTube template at a time, Envato Market is a terrific choice. Check out these YouTube templates for Premiere Pro.
YouTube Elements — $14
This is a very cool and stylish set of elements for your channel, shows, interviews, vlog, etc. Add colour and energy to your YouTube videos with this terrific pack filled with YouTube elements. You will need Premiere Pro 2020 and above to use this one.
Short YouTube Intro — $19
Short YouTube Intro offers three photo/video placeholders. Add your own media and text to customise the template. There is a video tutorial included to help you in case you get stuck.
To succeed on YouTube, you need people to like your videos and subscribe to your channel. This set of animated graphics will prompt people to do just that. It contains 148 different MOGRT compositions divided into 11 useful categories.
With more than 230 elements this essential YouTube pack contains everything you need to create a well branded and unforgettable channel.
More Resources for Creating YouTube Videos
To help you get creative, here are more free resources from Envato Tuts+.
Keep Studying With Envato Tuts+
Premiere Pro FAQs
- How do I Add a Logo to Video in Premiere Pro
- How do I Export Video From Premiere Pro (For Best Results)
- How do I Make a Motion Opener in Premiere Pro
24 Essential Keyboard Shortcuts for Premiere Pro is the perfect tutorial for upping your keyboard shortcuts game in Premiere Pro.
Free Video Courses: Follow Envato Tuts+ on YouTube
If you're looking to dive deeper into Premiere Pro, try this free video course with Dave Bode. He takes you through all the key features of Premiere Pro. You'll learn how to organise your files outside Premiere, import your assets, set up your project, editing essentials, how to export projects, and more!
The Envato Tuts+ YouTube channel is a great resource for free courses, so make sure to subscribe and look out for regularly posted tips and tricks to help you create great videos.
More Templates for Premiere Pro
Here are more top Premiere Pro tutorial and resources to try from Envato Tuts+:
- How to Install Transitions in Premiere ProMarie Gardiner20 Feb 2021
- How to Collaborate With Premiere Pro: Teams, Shared Projects, Productions + MoreMarie Gardiner25 Apr 2020
- How to Make a YouTube Intro Video With an Opener Template for Premiere ProAndrew Childress29 Apr 2021
- 18 Top YouTube Channel Templates and Graphics for Premiere Pro (3 Free)Marie Gardiner29 Jun 2021
About This Page
How We Picked
We looked at projects and considered all kinds of variables, including organization, complexity, experience required and overall difficulty, minimum hardware specifications, included versions and options, formats, resolution, file size, dependencies and required plug-ins (if any), language options, software versions supported, style, design, and cost. You can read more about how we select items at How We Pick Video Templates to Feature on Envato Tuts+.
About the Authors
Nona Blackman is a photographer and writer. She began her freelance copywriting career with Envato in 2017. Since then she has written over 400 articles for the Envato Tuts+ Design & Illustration, Photography & Video, Web Design, Code, Music & Audio, 3D & Motion Graphics, Business and Computer Skills sections, as well as the Envato Blog and the Envato Medium account.
Share Your Craft on the Envato Forums
If you've used one of our featured templates to help you create a great project, do share your experience with us on Envato forums. It's always good to hear from you and see what you've been up to.