Welcome to the Weekly What Up! This week we catch up with David Bode to hear about his new course, Introduction to Video Editing. If you've ever wondered how to transform raw video into a convincing viewing experience, this is the course for you!
Introduction to Video Editing
In our chat this week Dave and I talk about why editing is important, editing for emotion, and what you need to get started.
Dave says: "Capturing high-quality video has never been easier, but capturing video is only part of the storytelling process. And it doesn't even have to be storytelling; it could be sharing an experience, presenting information, or covering news. To get video from its raw form to a finished, watchable piece, it needs to be edited."
Envato Tuts+ Last Week
Here's what we published on Envato Tuts+ Photo & Video last week:
- 5 Inspirational Long Exposures and How to Make Your OwnMarie Gardiner21 Mar 2016
- Up the Mountain: Ski and Snowboard Photography BasicsHarry Guinness23 Mar 2016
- Ski and Snowboard Photography: How to Stay Safe on The MountainHarry Guinness24 Mar 2016
- Coffee Break Course: Using Curves in Adobe PhotoshopAndrew Blackman25 Mar 2016
- Photoshop in 60 Seconds: How to Use the Gradient ToolKirk Nelson25 Mar 2016
- Minimum Viable Camera: How to Get a Good Enough Full-Frame Digital Kit For LessJeffrey Opp25 Mar 2016
- Before You Buy a Better Camera, Buy Better LensesJeffrey Opp24 Mar 2016
Photo of the Week
This week's photo of the week is a picture of Conor Farrell skiing down Val Thorens by Harry Guinness.
See you again next week!