1.2 Build a Custom Black and White Conversion Action
In this lesson you’ll learn how to build the action, step by step. We start by breaking down what each layer does, then rebuild the action from scratch. Along the way I’ll highlight a lot of important best practices. Finally, we put the action through its paces with a real black and white conversion.
- Getting Started With Photoshop Actions
- Adobe Photoshop Actions, Explained in 60 Seconds
- What Are Photoshop Actions and How to Create Them?
- How to Speed Up Your Adobe Photoshop Workflow With Custom Built Actions
- In Defence of Presets: 5 Reasons to Automate Your Post-Production Workflow
- It’s Not a Black and White World: How to Imagine Pictures in Monochrome
- Creatively Converting Photos to Black and White With Lightroom