If you have a business, a business profile video is an essential piece of the marketing puzzle. But what is a business profile video? In this lesson from her course, How to Make a Business Profile Video, Cindy Burgess shows why pre-production is the most important, and the most overlooked, stage of video production. This lesson also covers some of the key details you need to discuss with the client as part of the planning process.
Learn How to Make a Compelling Business Profile
The rest of this course is available with an Envato Elements subscription: you'll learn how to lay the groundwork for your video with essential pre-production, find suitable locations and visuals, do interviews, and tell a story.
- VideoMake a Business Profile Video: How to Find Your StoryJackson Couse
- Video5 Key Questions to Ask Before You Record a Business VideoCindy Burgess
- VideoHow to Make a Storyboard for VideoCindy Burgess
- VideoVideo Business to Business: How to Work With The DoersCindy Burgess
- VideoVideo Business to Business: How to Work With DesignersCindy Burgess
- Video10 Ways to Share Your Business VideoCindy Burgess
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Photo & Video tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post