If you have a business, a business profile video is an essential piece of the marketing puzzle. But what is a business profile video? In this lesson from Cindy Burgess, from her course How to Make a Business Profile Video, you'll learn about interviews, an essential part of video storytelling. This lesson looks at where and how to position the video camera for the best results, and how to guide the client through the interview process.
Learn How to Make a Compelling Business Profile
The rest of this course is available with an Envato Elements subscription: you'll learn how to lay the groundwork for your video with essential pre-production, find suitable locations and visuals, record interviews, and edit it all together to tell a story.
- VideoMake a Business Profile Video: How to Find Your StoryJackson Couse
- Video5 Key Questions to Ask Before You Record a Business VideoCindy Burgess
- VideoHow to Make a Storyboard for VideoCindy Burgess
- VideoVideo Business to Business: How to Work With The DoersCindy Burgess
- VideoVideo Business to Business: How to Work With DesignersCindy Burgess
- Video10 Ways to Share Your Business VideoCindy Burgess
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post