If you have a business, a business profile video is an essential piece of the marketing puzzle. But what is a business profile video? In this lesson from Cindy Burgess, from her course How to Make a Business Profile Video, you'll learn about the process of editing. This final step in production is about putting together a concise, engaging story—not cramming everything into one long, boring video.
Learn How to Make a Compelling Business Profile
The rest of this course is available with an Envato Elements subscription: you'll learn how to lay the groundwork for your video with essential pre-production, find suitable locations and visuals, record interviews, and edit it all together to tell a story.
- VideoMake a Business Profile Video: How to Find Your StoryJackson Couse
- Video5 Key Questions to Ask Before You Record a Business VideoCindy Burgess
- VideoHow to Make a Storyboard for VideoCindy Burgess
- VideoVideo Business to Business: How to Work With The DoersCindy Burgess
- VideoVideo Business to Business: How to Work With DesignersCindy Burgess
- Video10 Ways to Share Your Business VideoCindy Burgess
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Photo & Video tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post