Even though slideshows sound simple, you'll still find a lot of variety in creative style, purpose, and approach. In this article we feature top slideshow templates from key categories, templates to help take the hard work out of building a slideshow and give you professional results.
Check out these top Premiere Pro slideshow templates all available to download as part of Envato Elements. All of these projects are included as part of a subscription to Envato Elements.
1. Top Business Slideshow: Corporate Slideshow
No matter in what field you work, corporate slideshows will always be necessary. In this photo slideshow Premiere Pro template, you'll find: no plugins are required, a resolution of 1920x1080, and there's an instruction file to help you get started.
- Who it's for: people in the corporate world who need a different slideshow
- Why we like it: the sober and professional design, perfect for the corporate world
2. Top Simple Slideshow: Simple Smooth Slideshow
This template is our choice as best ready-made, quick-and-easy slideshow template for Premiere. Looking for clean transitions and stylish text overlays? You'll find them here, and have a professional slideshow ready in moments.
- Who it's for: This basic slideshow template suits a wide variety of projects
- Why we like it: Easy to use, easy to customize, simple but attractive style
3. Top Timeline Slideshow: Elegant Timeline Slideshow Mogrt
Timeline slideshows are very useful when you need a visual and attractive way to showcase a series of events over time. Check this slideshow for Premiere Pro with a really cool design, smooth transitions and fully customizable.
- Who it's for: anyone working in business, start-ups or any other project
- Why we like it: the modern design makes it an eye-catching slideshow
4. Top Modern Slideshow: Dynamic Slideshow
Dynamic Slideshow is our top choice for a modern Premiere slideshow template. It adds fast-paced, vibrant transitions to dress up your photos into an eye-catching presentation.
- Who it's for: Anyone looking to add a stylish, animated look to their slideshows
- Why we like it: Dynamic Slideshow is easy to use and adds a ton of bang for your creative buck, in just a few clicks
5. Top Dynamic Slideshow: Fast Slideshow
Stay away for the typical slideshows and go for a Premiere Pro slideshow that's fast and vibrant. You can also use this video template as an opener, show reel, or a fast intro.
- Who it's for: someone who looks for a fast-moving, multi-purpose video template
- Why we like it: for its dynamic design, modern text animations and colorful transition effects
6 . Top Tech and Digital Slideshow: Digital Slideshow
The transitions and text overlays in Digital Slideshow are the perfect complement to a photography, video, or tech project that needs the cutting-edge look. Simply drop in your photos and give them a sleek vibe.
- Who it's for: Digital creatives and technology companies
- Why we like it: The style says avant-garde design but it doesn't go completely over the top
7. Top Wedding Slideshow: Romantic Wedding Slideshow (MOGRT)
This weddng slideshow template for Premiere Pro is perfect if you're a photographer branching out to provide extra value for clients. Capture that special day in a commemorative video that they're sure to share. With the help of an easy-to-use template, all you have to do is add your images and customize to suit.
- Who it's for: Photographers who want to give a bit extra without learning Premiere from scratch.
- Why we like it: It shows off photos well, and the theme is reflected nicely.
8. Top Vintage and Retro Slideshow: History Slideshow
In full HD resolution, this slideshow template for Premiere Pro will give your photographs a wonderfully vintage look. You won't need to use After Effects for this, you can do all your editing right in Premiere.
- Who it's for: History buffs and nostalgia lovers
- Why we like it: It gives your images a completely different look without having to adjust them in a separate app
9. Top Different Slideshow: Creative Slideshow
If you need a Premiere Pro slideshow with a different design and not just the typical transitions, this one is definitely for you. It features a modular structure and clean design. It's easy to use and you can add video or images to the slideshow
- Who it's for: someone who's looking for a different video slideshow layout
- Why we like it: for its smooth animation effects and distinctive design
Learn How to Make a Video Slideshow in Adobe Premiere Pro
All of the templates in this round-up are easy to use, but there's an art to creating an engaging slideshow. If you're new to slideshows check out our tutorial below, where you'll learn how to select the perfect pictures sequence them into a compelling story.
Discover More Top Video Project Templates
After you've seen our top slideshow templates for Premiere Pro, I've got more great video templates you can use for your next project.
Envato Elements' video project section includes templates for popular video editing apps like After Effects, Premiere, and Final Cut. Even for rookie video editors, these templates can help you create professional results by giving you an easy-to-use starting point.
- 23 Top Intro Video Templates to Make an Opening Sequence in Premiere Pro (5 Free)Andrew Childress02 Jul 2021
- 15 Top Free Presets and Templates for Premiere ProAndrew Childress16 Sep 2020
- 19 Top Creative Video Templates and Presets for Premiere Pro in 2022 (3 Free)Marie Gardiner01 Feb 2022
- Top 3 Slideshow Templates for Adobe After EffectsAndrew Childress26 Oct 2022
How We Picked
We looked at projects and considered all kinds of variables, including organization, complexity, experience required and overall difficulty, minimum hardware specifications, included versions and options, formats, resolution, file size, dependencies and required plug-ins (if any), language options, software versions supported, style, design, and cost. You can read more about how we select items at How We Pick Templates to Feature on Envato Tuts+.
About The Authors
This page was edited by Jackson Couse. It was written by Andrew Childress and updated by Marie Gardiner.
Share Your Craft on the Envato Forums
Have you used one of these templates? Let us know on the Envato forums. We love to see the projects you create!