Envato Elements recently launched its video project section, including templates for popular video editing apps like Final Cut Pro and Apple Motion. Even for rookie video editors, these templates can help you create professional videos by giving you an easy-to-use starting point.
In this series, we're focusing on the best-of-the-best projects that you'll find in the Elements library. This round-up focuses on five of the best slideshow projects for Apple's Final Cut Pro. Although slideshows are a simple concept, you can still take a ton of creative latitude with them. Templates from Elements make it easy to build an engaging, dynamic slideshow.
Top Easy Slideshow: In the Round
In the Round is an animated photographic carousel that will pull your audience right in. It's one of the simplest—and best—slideshow templates for Final Cut because of it's attractive style and ease of use. Great for video display panels.
- Who it's for: Anyone looking for a simple, yet unique, slideshow template for photo sharing
- Why we like it: The carousel effect is sure to grab audience attention, and it's incredibly easy to add your photos in just a few clicks
Top Creative Slideshow Pack: FCPX 300+ Transitions and Sound FX
Looking for a template with a lot of creative flexibility? FCPX 300+ Transitions and Sound FX is perfect for you. Just as the name suggests, you'll get over 300 slideshow effects in one fast download. It's the ultimate creative slideshow toolbox.
- What it's for: Making unique creative slideshows
Why we like it: You probably won't need any other slideshow tools after this one
Best Modern Slideshow: Fast and Dynamic
Making a quick promo video, opener, or social media post? This template has a clean, modern look and is straightforward to use.
- Who it's for: Social media makers looking who need a simple-but-upbeat slideshow
- Why we like it: Has the flexibility to fit a wide variety of projects
Best Bright and Colorful Slideshow: Colourful Slideshow
Minimalism and simplicity is all the rage, but it's not for everyone. If "understated" design just doesn't resonate with you, a template like Colourful Slideshow is right up your alley. It's a breeze to customize and uses bright colors to draw your audience in.
- Who it's for: color lovers who like templates that are far from the neutral
- Why we like it: absolute simplicity and ease-of-use combined with eye-catching colors
Best Slideshow for Design Minimalists: Clean Slideshow
Using simple templates de-emphasizes the transitions and in turn, emphasizes the content. That's where this template shines. It's simple and straightforward, but that helps the viewer re-focus on the footage you've selected.
- Who it's for: video producers who want to draw attention to the footage instead of the transitions
- Why we like it: it's a video template that promotes the footage used instead of the template itself
Learn More About Final Cut Pro
Even though Final Cut Pro is a user-friendly tool, there's always more to learn. With the help of the learning resources we've built at Tuts+, you can use the tutorials you below to get comfortable in the app. That helps you free up your time to focus on the video content.
- VideoLayout Lowdown: Get to Know Final Cut Pro XSlavik Boyechko
- VideoHow to Create Titles in Final Cut ProSlavik Boyechko
- VideoHow to Import Video Footage into Final Cut Pro XSlavik Boyechko
- VideoHow to Stabilize Video in Final Cut Pro XSlavik Boyechko
More Easy Final Cut Pro Projects
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post