The way you say something is as important as the words you pick; use these 21 hand-picked title template packs for DaVinci Resolve, each with their own unique tenor, to enhance the meaning of your words with professional motion graphic design.
Top Motion Graphics Title Templates for DaVinci Resolve
Featured Template Pack From Envato Elements
Add some color to your next video project. Colorful Titles DaVinci Resolve template pack features 20 unique designs to choose from. You can easily edit them as you see fit for your project.
This template pack for Resolve was made by Envato Elements author Space-Dog.
Elegant animations and full color control are the key features of this template pack. The 20 options, while unique, share a design language, so you can mix them together and and they still work and look good together.
Download and Try
With a subscription to Envato Elements you get unlimited downloads on DaVinci Resolve templates and much more.
More Title Templates for Resolve From Envato Elements
You can find DaVinci Resolve title templates to suit the mood of your next video project on Envato Elements. With the monthly subscription, you can try all of the below templates at no extra cost. Let's look through some options:
- Bold is an understatement with Modern Big Titles. The eye-catching font is paired with some cool animation effects. You can use these titles for promotions, corporate hype videos, and other projects.
- Modern Glitch Titles V.1 features ten unique animations. The futuristic look of the glitch effect works for several video types. Try Title Animator — Bold Glitch for an alternate take on glitch effects. The style is professional without being too uptight, making this template really versatile. These DaVinci Resolve title templates work with any font and render quickly, too.
- Are you looking for something a little more toned down? Minimal Titles has simple text with smooth animations that fit a variety of projects. Each title template is easy to customize, making working with this bundle a breeze.
Pay-as-You-Go Title Templates for Resolve From VideoHive
Envato Elements isn't the only home of DaVinci Resolve title templates. If you don't want to sign up for the subscription service, you can find titles to buy from VideoHive. Here's a selection of some of the best DaVinci Resolve titles from the marketplace:
Abstract Titles — $16
There are few titles for DaVinci Resolve that have the energy of Abstract Titles. Replete with animated geometric shapes that move and transform in the most visually satisfying way, it’s near impossible not to impress viewers.
Motion Titles — $14
Breathe life and emotion into your words using Motion Titles, a template that includes nine dynamic titles that can be activated by a simple drag and drop. Great for all resolutions and frame rates, without any need for plugins, this template could be just what you’re looking for.
Minimal Quotes — $14
Watch your quotes unfold with entrancing design. Minimal Quotes cleanly and smoothly imbues words with importance and aesthetic pleasure. Its fast render and ease of customization doesn’t hurt either!
Film Credits Kit — $15
Give props where props are due—and do it with professionalism and style. Film Credits Kit provides 25 film cast and credit animations, including fade, rolling, still, and with placeholders. Just edit text, adjust color, drag and drop media, and hit render.
Simple, eye-catching animations available in ultra HD, Catchy Titles for DaVinci Resolve saturates text with bold, compelling motion. Create a stand-out background for your text or just overlay it as is, this template can be tweaked to give the precise typographical emphasis you desire.
Wedding Titles — $10
If you’re looking heartening, romantic titles with a touch of hand-drawn authenticity, your search very well might be over. Wedding Titles surrounds text with animated flower vines in full HD resolution that will endear even the most hard-hearted.
News Tickers Pack — $15
Perfect for news broadcasts and other current events, News Tickers Pack is a running text ticker that graphically suffuses words with dire consequence.
Text Message KIT — $16
Finally, the ability to create realistic text conversations so lifelike it’s like looking at your own phone screen. Text Message KIT allows you to construct dialogues of any sort with avatars, locations, media, and more.
Glow Glitch Titles — $13
Reminiscent of high-voltage, buzzing neon signs of yesteryear, Glow Glitch Titles ignite text with the urban grit, glow, and glitch of night-time city life. Its typographic dynamism and bright, bold designs scream cool.
These handsome, modern, inspirational call outs are paired with clean, creative design, and color control. With extremely fast render and minimal smooth transitions, Modern Call Outs for DaVinci Resolve is a template worth giving a look.
Free DaVinci Resolve Title Templates From Mixkit
Sometimes you need a great DaVinci Resolve title template for projects with tight budgets. Don't settle for less! Check out these free premade title templates from Mixkit.
- Quick Switch Text Title features a flowing animation that ends with a logo reveal. Fast Text Transition Title is the same, but with a variety of background colors.
- Simple Video Mask Title uses your text as a mask for your video clips.
- Fast Intro And Twist Title: Blink and you'll miss it! This title intro comes in fast with a twisting, 3D animation. It's perfect for logos.
- Twist And Drop Logo Title is perfect for graphics; your title comes in from the top of the frame with a twist.
- Drop And Catch Logo Title — We round out our list with this unique DaVinci Resolve template. Your title looks like it'll drop out of the shot, but it catches itself and returns to the center of the frame.
Top Tips for Adding Text in Video Projects Using Resolve
Having the best DaVinci Resolve title templates at your disposal will help you make more attractive videos. But it doesn't hurt to know how to best use them. With that being said, here are a few tips you can use for adding text well in your videos.
1. Text Complements Your Video
If you found a cool title template, you might want to have it in your video as much as possible, but remember that the real star of the show is your footage! Your text should complement what you have on the screen, not overpower it.
The best way to do this is by not covering important elements of your video with text. You can also chunk your text so you don't have long pieces of text blocking the viewable area of your footage.
2. Plan for Different Screen Sizes
If your video project will be uploaded online, it'll be hard to control the device your audience views it on. However, there is a way to make sure your video titles look excellent on everything from laptops to smartphones. The concept of safe margins relates to the standard area to put text to avoid cropping. While it was developed during the era of big and clunky TVs, it's still useful in 2021. Here's a great guide about the topic from broadcast and film industry veteran Erik Swanson.
3. Choose Your Font Wisely
Last on this list is one of the first things you should consider. The font style you choose is one of the most important aspects of using your DaVinci Resolve title templates. When deciding on a typeface, consider the tone of your project and the readability of the styles you like. Keeping these in mind will help direct you to a unique font that works for what you're creating.
More Resources From Envato
More Easy-to-Use DaVinci Resolve Tutorials
- How to Export Color-Corrected Clips From DaVinci ResolveDavid Bode24 Aug 2017
- How to Match Colors Between Video Clips Using DaVinci ResolveDavid Bode04 Aug 2017
- How to Tweak Colors in Individual Video Clips in DaVinci ResolveDavid Bode11 Aug 2017
- How to Apply Adjustments to Multiple Video Clips in DaVinci ResolveDavid Bode09 Aug 2017
- How to Work With Scopes in DaVinci ResolveDavid Bode26 Jul 2017
- 10 Top Logo Animation Templates for DaVinci Resolve — Make Intros, Stings and RevealsDuncan Clark26 Oct 2021
- 10 Top YouTube Video Templates for DaVinci Resolve (1 Free)Marie Gardiner01 Jun 2021
- 15 Top Transition Templates for DaVinci Resolve (3 Free)Marie Gardiner30 May 2021
- 10 Top Logo Reveal Animation Templates for DaVinci Resolve (Motion Graphics)Nona Blackman20 May 2021
- 10 Top Logo Sting Animation Templates for DaVinci ResolveNona Blackman13 May 2021
About This Page
How We Picked
We looked at projects and considered all kinds of variables, including organization, complexity, experience required and overall difficulty, minimum hardware specifications, included versions and options, formats, resolution, file size, dependencies and required plug-ins (if any), language options, software versions supported, style, design, and cost. You can read more about how we select items at How We Pick Video Templates to Feature on Envato Tuts+.
Share Your Craft on the Envato Forums
Finally, if you put one of these DaVinci Resolve templates to use, share your results on the Envato forums. We love to see the projects you create!