Cartoon animations are fun, bright, and friendly! With this round-up we are covering our favourite cartoon animation templates and elements for Final Cut Pro X. Most of these templates share a 2D hand drawn style, so you can mix and match your favourites, creating a totally new experience.
Top Cartoon Animation Templated from Envato Elements (Unlimited Downloads)
The authors on Envato Elements have produced some wonderful templates; Creating great cartoon animations using Final Cut Pro X has never been easier, even if you aren't a full-time video pro.
Envato Elements is a powerful resource that can help you save time while improving the quality of your final projects. A monthly or annual subscription gains you access to a large library of tools, like courses here on Tuts+, and a giant catalogue of video templates, stock video, and music. All these help keep your workflow moving efficiently and the quality of your work top notch.
Lyric videos are a great way to easily create way to video content for your music without all the hassle of filming a traditional video. You can easily edit font and change text with the included controllers.
We love Cartoon Electricity and Titles! With it’s quirky hand drawn style you can add a really well made blasts of energy to your videos. These elements come with alpha channel transparency, wicked sound fx, titles, and tons of ready-to-use animations.
Cartoon Snow Elements reminds us of a Charlie Brown Christmas and the holidays in general. It’s fun, light and extremely playful. Add some winter magic with these hand-drawn animations.
Titles, titles, titles. Cartoon Titles Pack is loaded with unique ways to express yourself. Each with lovely in-and-out animations which is a great way to make any title feel complete and professional.
Top Templates from Envato Market(Pay-As-You-Go)
If the Elements subscription isn't to your needs, try Envato Market, where you can buy individual templates one-by-one.
Clean Liquid Logo is creatively animated template with a cool looking and dynamically animated logo reveal. Ideal as an opener to your presentations. Impress your audience with this quick and energetically animated template!
Colorful Liquid Slideshow is a high quality, well organized, easy-to-customize project. This download has a modular structure, so you can easily customize the project to fit your needs. Just drop your image or video, edit the text, add audio and enjoy your video!
Featuring a fantastic collection of uniquely designed and creatively animated cartoon fire and lava elements. A scorching way to enhance your projects that require a hot touch. To boost there’s an awesome compositing element to create your own titles, transitions, and logo reveals. Have fun combining elements and create truly unique text animation and logo reveals.
Sometimes all we need are transitions to finalize a project. Dynamic Cartoon Transitions is just that, a perfect pack of hand-drawn transitions to tie things together. Try using this template pack with any of the other cartoon elements on this list to complete your ideas.
Geometric Shapes features cleanly designed and frame by frame animated 30 fps hand-drawn shape elements with titles. A fun and easy way to enhance the look and feel of your Instagram stories, YouTube videos, or presentations for work.
Use this animation to create stylish titles. These elements are best suited for text and logo animations; try using them to spruce up your Facebook and Instagram adds.
Helpful Tips on How to Use Templates
Here are some of our top tips for using templates:
- Templates are great as a starting point, but make sure to play around and tweak parameters to suit your project, creating something new that's fresh and exciting.
- Start with templates that don't require plug-ins. You'll find that with small steps you'll be getting the hang of it.
- Many template downloads come with a tutorial. It's fun to jump in head first and figure things out on your own, but ultimately these tutorials will save you time.
- If you're using many different templates across different projects, remember to be organized and keep them in relevant, well-labelled folders.
- Before jumping in to your project, try playing around with the template. Make a no-pressure test project to learn the ins and outs of the template before you have to produce your final project.
Have fun building new projects using these wonderfully built templates and building up your existing NLE tool-kit.
More Video Resources From Envato
Keep Learning With Envato Tuts+
- Video5 Top Color Grading Presets and Film-Look LUTs for Final Cut Pro XMarie Gardiner
- Video10 Top Opener Templates for Final Cut Pro X (Motion Graphics Video Intros)André Bluteau
- Video10 Top Lower-Thirds Title Templates for Final Cut Pro XAndrew Childress
- Video15 Top Instagram Video Templates for Final Cut ProAndré Bluteau
- Video24 Essential Keyboard Shortcuts for Final Cut Pro XAndrew Childress
- VideoHow to Add Text to Videos With Final Cut Pro XAndré Bluteau
Read Our Video Marketing Guide
Boost your video marketing skills with our comprehensive guide: You'll learn video marketing from start to finish, so that whether you're a novice or a pro, you'll learn some useful skills that will improve your next video.
Download Free Video Footage From Mixkit
Check out Mixkit for high-quality royalty-free stock video footage that you can use whenever you want, wherever you want, free of charge. Find business videos, lifestyle videos, nature videos, and much more.
Make a Motion Graphics Video With PlaceIt
You don't need professional software to make videos, you can make them right in your browser: PlaceIt's video maker uses professionally-designed motion graphics templates to help you create custom videos in minutes.
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Photo & Video tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post