Lower-thirds titles are often the only graphics during main parts of your video, so they have a big impact on the look and feel of your production. This roundup focuses on three popular categories of lower-thirds templates for Final Cut Pro: general, creative, and simple/minimal. Simply drop in your text and go.
Envato Elements recently launched its video project section, including templates for popular video editing apps like Final Cut Pro. Even for rookie video editors, these templates can help you create professional videos by giving you an easy-to-use starting point.
In this series, we're focusing on the best-of-the-best projects that you'll find in the Elements library. All of these projects are included as part of a subscription to Envato Elements. Make sure to play the previews to see everything in action!
Best Lower-Thirds Pack for Most People: Incredible FCPX Lower Thirds
The trick with lower-thirds is to get them right for the production. Too flashy and you distract from the action, not flashy enough and people won't read them. This pack has a balanced selection of good titles with tasteful, customizable animations.
- Who it's for: There's something for everyone in this pack
Why we like it: Templates well thought out and built for easy customization
Best Creative Lower-Thirds: Glitch Lower Thirds
Glitch Lower Thirds is our top choice for creative lower-thirds in Final Cut Pro. With a variety of grungy text options, this pack allows you to bring titles to life in stylish way.
- Who it's for: Anyone who needs to bring an edgy style to their video project
- Why we like it: This pack captures a variety of style options with a glitch feel, all in one easy-to-use kit
Best Simple Lower-Thirds Pack: FCPX Minimal Lower Thirds Pack
Need clean style that doesn't distract? FCPX Minimal Lower Thirds Pack gives you 25 great options, with a variety of minimalistic options for your text overlays.
What it's for: Projects that need a light touch
Why we like it: The templates in this pack all have a similar feel (this is a plus), but there's enough variety to suit a wide range of projects
More Final Cut Pro Projects
- VideoTop 5 Slideshow Video Templates for Final Cut ProAndrew Childress
- VideoHow to Create Titles in Final Cut ProSlavik Boyechko
- Video15 Top Logo Sting Templates for Apple Motion and Final Cut ProAndrew Childress
- Final Cut ProHow to Color Correct Video Footage in Final Cut ProSlavik Boyechko