In this post, meet ten lower-thirds templates for Final Cut Pro that are creative but simple to use: just drop in your text and go.
5 Top Templates from Envato Elements
Lower-thirds titles are often the only graphics in a video, so when
use them they inevitably have a big impact on the look and feel of your
Envato Elements has its own video project section where you'll find the best lower third templates for Final Cut, and more. Even for rookie video editors, these templates can help you create professional videos by giving you an easy-to-use starting point. All of the templates you're about to see are included as part of a subscription to Envato Elements. Make sure to play the previews to see everything in action!
1. Best Lower Thirds for Video Creators: Youtube Lower Thirds—FCPX
If you run a YouTube channel, you know how important it is to increase your audience and invite them to subscribe. For that, you need the best lower thirds with an attractive design and easy to use, exactly like these ones.
- Who it's for: Anyone who produces content for a YouTube channel and wants to increase followers
- Why we like it: for its modern and clean design
2. Best Colorful Lower Thirds: Pop Lower Thirds
As the name suggests, these lower thirds are the most colorful, playful and creative you'll find. These are also one of the most popular Final Cut lower thirds we've got in Envato Elements.
- Who it's for: anyone who's looking for a fresh and different lower third
- Why we like it: it comes in 4K resolution and has duration control
3. Best Lower-Thirds Pack for Most People: Incredible FCPX Lower Thirds
The trick with lower-thirds is to get them right for the production. Too flashy and you distract from the action, not flashy enough and people won't read them. This pack has a balanced selection of good titles with tasteful, customizable animations.
- Who it's for: There's something for everyone in this pack
- Why we like it: Templates well thought out and built for easy customization
4. Best Creative Lower-Thirds: Glitch Lower Thirds
Glitch Lower Thirds is our top choice for creative lower-thirds in Final Cut Pro. With a variety of grungy text options, this pack allows you to bring titles to life in stylish way.
- Who it's for: Anyone who needs to bring an edgy style to their video project
- Why we like it: This pack captures a variety of style options with a glitch feel, all in one easy-to-use kit
5. Best Simple Lower-Thirds Pack: FCPX Minimal Lower Thirds Pack
Need clean style that doesn't distract? FCPX Minimal Lower Thirds Pack gives you 25 great options, with a variety of minimalistic options for your text overlays.
- What it's for: Projects that need a light touch
- Why we like it: The templates in this pack all have a similar feel (this is a plus), but there's enough variety to suit a wide range of projects
5 Top Templates from Envato Market
All of the templates you saw above are listed on Envato Elements, an all-you-can-download service. But when you already know exactly what you want, Envato Market might be the right choice for you.
Envato Market lets you purchase single Final Cut lower third templates—that means you can keep your costs low while still sourcing the best lower-thirds templates. Here are five of our picks from the lower-thirds templates on Envato Market:
This Final Cut video template pack has all the lower thirds you'll need for your social media. There are 60 text placeholders easy to customize, no plugins required and in Full HD 1920×1080.
Are you looking for elegant and classic lower thirds for Final Cut? Elegant Lower Thirds are easy to customize because they come in a well-organized project. All the scenes feature different animations and bonus: it's really fast to render.
Believe it or not, there are over 90 different ways to animate a lower thirds in this pack. Use these easy-to-adjust elements to add details to your next production. You'll find it as a stylish and modern way to add explanatory details.
The text effects are nearly countless inside this package. You can maximize your value when you choose a lower thirds pack like this one, thanks to 100 unique text styles. There's truly a text animation that fits any occasion inside of a simple, low-cost package.
Clean templates stay out of the way. That's exactly what you need when choosing a lower thirds so that your text doesn't interfere with your content. This template fits the bill perfectly thanks to a minimal approach. The effects and animations are illustrative but don't distract your audience.
More Final Cut Pro Projects and Templates
- VideoTop 5 Slideshow Video Templates for Final Cut ProAndrew Childress
- VideoHow to Create Titles in Final Cut ProSlavik Boyechko
- Video15 Top Logo Sting Templates for Apple Motion and Final Cut Pro XAndrew Childress
- Final Cut ProHow to Color Correct Video Footage in Final Cut ProSlavik Boyechko
More Awesome Video Resources From Envato
Envato Video Marketing Guide
Boost your video marketing skills with our guide. You'll learn video marketing from start to finish to improve your next production — and connect with customers.
Free Video Assets From Mixkit
Make Motion Graphics Video Online With PlaceIt
PlaceIt is an online video maker with professionally-designed motion graphics templates; you can make videos quickly, right in your browser.
Envato Elements: Unlimited Downloads
Envato Elements offers millions of stock items: photos, music, video clips, fonts, graphics templates of all sorts, video project templates for After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro and Motion, and creative courses from Envato Tuts+. All of this is included for a low monthly fee.
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Photo & Video tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post