Welcome to Adobe After Effects! In this lesson from David Bode's course, After Effects for Beginners, take a quick tour of the After Effects interface and learn how to customize it for your needs.
Watch the Rest of This Course
In this hands-on course, available as part of an Envato Elements subscription, you'll
learn how to use After Effects, starting at the absolute beginning
and working quickly through a series of tutorials into professional techniques,
tools, workflow, keyframing, comps and precomping, shapes, masks, and more. You'll then move on and practice your new skills by building
a lower-thirds title from scratch.
More After Effects Tutorials
For more free After Effects education check out these tutorials:
- DronesHow to Make Smooth Drone Video in Adobe After EffectsCharles Yeager
- VideoHow and Why: Use Logo Templates in After EffectsMarie Gardiner
- VideoAfter Effects vs Premiere Pro: for Motion Graphics and Video EditingMarie Gardiner
- VideoHow to Create the VHS Look and VHS-Style Transitions in After EffectsCharles Yeager
- VideoHow to Make Look-Up Tables in After Effects and Premiere Pro (DIY Color Preset LUTs)Charles Yeager
- Video5 Top LUT Packs for Colour Grading in After EffectsMarie Gardiner
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Photo & Video tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly