Fitness vlogs and blogs are so popular, with everything from enthusiastic runners to cross-country cyclists, we get breathless just thinking about it! If you’re into fitness, you’ll love this instalment of 5 Amazing Assets from Envato Elements, plus our top tips on making your vlog a success.
The Power Fitness Logo Intro for Adobe After Effects is a high impact opener, perfect for fitness vlogs or gym businesses. There’s a tutorial included in case you get stuck, but it’s easy to set up and you won’t need any plug-ins.
Including some stock footage in your fitness vlog can work as a useful cutaway between sections, or even just to place while you talk about something specific, like this clip of a Fitness Center With Exercise Machines.
Clean and bold, this lower thirds set for Adobe Premiere Pro is a 4 pack of fully customisable graphics. Use them to introduce guests, or even just as a descriptor to highlight places or products in your vlog.
The Bear Gym Logo Template for Adobe Illustrator is great for a gym, fitness blog or other health and lifestyle outlet. If you expand, it’s the kind of design that will look great on promotional branding, uniforms and kit bags.
The Aggressive Sport Opener is a high-energy, well organised template for After Effects. There are 20 placeholders for text and 20 for video – just drag and drop!
Each asset here is from Envato Elements, where you can download unlimited resources for a monthly subscription.
Tuts+ Tips for Fitness Vlogs
- Keep it positive – no-one likes a lecture and particularly when you’re talking about bodies and fitness it can be a delicate balance.
- Try not to be too niche and conversely, not too ill-defined. If you can grow a fanbase without being exclusive then you can quickly become the expert in your field. There’s always time to branch out or widen your scope later.
- Post consistently. It’s unlikely anyone will follow your
vlog if you upload five in a week and then nothing for six months. Short and often
is the key, so do what you can reasonably manage.
- Give back to your audience. Rather than just letting them follow your journey, help with things like meal plans, training schedules and advice on equipment.
- As with all vlogs, get your sound and your visuals right. That means investing in good, but not necessarily expensive, kit.
More Great Resources
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post