Landscape photography is so much more than just capturing a pretty scene. Is the light right? Which lens should you use? Will you need a filter? Even when you have your perfect photograph, there’s more to be done: editing, marketing, creating a portfolio. Here, we’ve put together five amazing assets for landscape photography, as well as some top tips for nailing your shot.
The Fjordland Photoshop action set includes 10 feature-packed pre-sets perfect for landscape, travel and outdoor photography. Each action is non-destructive, so you don’t have to worry if you want to change it up mid-edit.
Enhance landscape images quickly and effectively with 14 Landscape Retouching Actions. Reduce pesky haze, improve blown out skies and enhance gorgeous foliage, all without touching your original image.
Inspired by the stunning fjords in Norway, the Fjord Brush Font has an authentic brush-in-paint feel… because that’s exactly how it was created! The rugged texture and gentle brush flicks will add a touch of whimsy to any landscape project.
This InDesign template is professional and minimalistic, perfect for letting your stunning landscapes do the talking. The template makes use of free fonts and a download link is included.
The Umber Photography PSD Template contains 16 layout options, all of which are clean and modern. Perfect for websites or even to create visually impressive portfolio pages to send out to prospective clients.
Each asset here is from Envato Elements, where you can download unlimited resources for a monthly subscription.
- Shooting at the right time of day can make all the difference to your photograph.
- Don’t necessarily rely on autofocus, learn how to measure hyperfocal distance.
- If you’re using a drone, know the laws where you are and how to get the most out of your drone.
- Wide angle lenses are usually the perfect choice for landscapes, but learn why, and how to use them effectively.
- HDR can be a useful method for landscape photography, but learn how to use it subtly to get the best results.
More Top Tutorials for Lovely Landscapes
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Photo & Video tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post