If you're a Mac-based video editor, I'll bet you have Apple Motion and Final Cut Pro X in your toolbelt. Instead of learning animation from scratch (although we've got you covered on that too), you can download all of the video projects you need with a subscription to our sister site, Envato Elements.
Here's how using Envato Elements for a logo animation works:
- Choose from one of the projects in this tutorial or from the many on Envato Elements.
- Drop your own logo image into the pre-built project in Apple Motion or Final Cut Pro X
- Tweak any available options to get the intro just right.
- Export the finished logo animation.
This round-up is going to focus on 15 of the best logo animations from Envato Elements and is a mix of Final Cut Pro and Apple Motion templates. Make sure to play the previews and see the projects in action.
1. Corporate Logo — Motion and Final Cut Pro
For a simple and clean logo that would feel right at home in a corporate video, this option for both apps is the perfect choice.
2. FCPX Liquid Logo — Final Cut Pro
Transform your logo into a liquid, fluid animation with this easy project for FCPX.
3. Minimal Logo FCPX — Motion and Final Cut Pro
Less can be more thanks to the simple, eye-catching shapes included with this logo animation for both apps.
4. Clean Logo Reveal — Motion and Final Cut Pro
With flashy lighting and simple animations, the Clean Logo Reveal ensures your viewers won't miss your logo.
5. 4K Logo Reveal — Motion and Final Cut Pro
Whether you use Apple Motion or Final Cut Pro X, this project will render out in 4K resolution for maximum quality no matter the device.
6. Minimal Logo For Motion — Motion and Final Cut Pro
A simple and quick logo zoom like this one can help you grab a viewer's attention and then quickly shift to your video content.
7. Logo Reveal FCPX — Motion and Final Cut Pro
This is one of the more impressive selections in this round-up thanks to its detailed three-dimensional animations of your logo. You can use your own logo with this project easily and watch it animated with a futuristic feel.
8. Cinematic Grunge Logo V2 — Motion and Final Cut Pro
Let's get grungy! Not every logo reveal has to be clean and minimal, and this project is a great reminder of how texture and detail can bring your logo to life.
9. Corporate Logo Reveal FCPX — Motion and Final Cut Pro
Here's the second choice for more traditional, corporate style videos that require simple logo animations.
10. Light and Magic Particle Logo — Motion and Final Cut Pro
There's no way that I could create an animation like this one from scratch. But that's exactly the point of using projects from Elements: start with this project, drop your logo in, and watch it animated with just a few clicks.
11. Clean Logo Reveal For Motion — Motion and Final Cut Pro
Clean reveals are best for quick animations that don't distract the audience, and this one is no exception.
12. Particle Burst Logo Reveal — Motion and Final Cut Pro
Particles come together to animate your logo onto the canvas in either Motion or Final Cut Pro thanks to this project.
13. Simple Clean Logo Intro — Motion and Final Cut Pro
Another clean option, this package will animate your logo in a simplistic style that helps your video cut straight to the chase.
14. Cinematic Logo Intro for Motion 5 — Motion and Final Cut Pro
This project feels right at home on the silver screen thanks to its high production quality. Animate your logo dramatically with this project for Motion and Final Cut.
15. Broadcast Logo Transition Pack V2 — Motion and Final Cut Pro
This package features several animations in a single download. Try out the various effects to animate your logo to life in a style that could fit into a broadcast package.
Envato Elements Now Includes Unlimited Music & Audio
Each of these awesome music and sound effects tracks from Envato Elements is professionally composed and created. The encore to an already stacked lineup of thousands of video, photo, graphic and web assets, Envato Elements is now the complete creative toolkit – all with unlimited downloads!
Find your perfect sound now to amplify your next project.
More Easy Video Projects
- Video8 Inspiring Motion Graphics Video Templates for After EffectsMarie Gardiner
- Video15 Top Motion Graphics Video Templates for Premiere Pro (2018)Andrew Childress
- Video30 Top Items From the VideoHive Front Page (Winter 2018)Andrew Childress
- VideoHow to Create Titles in Final Cut ProSlavik Boyechko
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post