Adobe Premiere Pro is one of the leading editing programs for filmmakers and videographers. We’ve selected 10 of our favourite templates from the talented Envato authors to help you find the perfect template to support your project in reaching its full potential.
Unlimited Title Templates from Envato Elements
If you prefer to download a few different options, try Envato Elements where you can download as many as you like as part of the subscription. Here are a few impressive examples:
Har matey, ye'll love this Epic Pirate Logo reveal for Premiere Pro. Ahem. Reminiscent of your favourite swashbuckling movies, it's fun and very well made.
Hand Drawn Flying Lines is a fast-moving animation that can be used as an exciting title sequence or as a logo/text reveal.
Elegant Opener is simple and, well, elegant! Gently and subtly animated, it would make a nice addition to any professional video project.
Professionally Designed Premiere Projects
If you prefer to get your templates one-by-one, Envato Market is the place to start. Here are our picks:
Resizing Titles and Lower Thirds — Graphics Pack
Boasting complex shapes and animations, the Auto Resizing Titles and Lower Thirds pack contains 43 different options. It’s simple to change the duration, colours and more.
2. Titles — Corporate Opener Template
Bold and modern, Titles offers a pack of great typography that will add professionalism to any product. Ready for use and with a fast rendering time, this download is perfect for those quick-turnaround projects like social media videos.
Slideshow — Opener Template
Modern Slideshow is a versatile Premiere Pro template, great for commercials, social media videos or TV channels. There are 17 placeholders for your footage or photos, and another 12 for text.
Transitions — Graphic Elements
Enjoy 66 seamless transitions with motion blur with Action Transitions for Premiere Pro. Add dynamism to your project, all without the need for plugins.
Opener — Special Events Template
In full HD and with 38 placeholders for your footage, the Modern Opener has a fresh, urban feel that will add energy to your video.
Opener 04 — Cinematic Opener
Slideshow Opener 04 is a
Premiere Pro slideshow template that’s perfect for cinematic openers,
wedding films or even travel videos. Dust and light leaks add a touch of
whimsy and there’s a link to the font used, included.
Slideshow — Video Display Template
With no plugins required, Clean Slideshow is a simple, well-organised Premiere Pro Project. Add up to 12 media items and 12 text.
Corporate — Video Display Template
A modern Premiere Pro template with a corporate feel, Plexus Corporate makes use of a blocky transition effect to add visual interest whilst maintaining a professional, executive feel.
Glitch & VHS Style — Opener
Despite its retro sounding title, Dirty Glitch & VHS Style is a fun and trendy template. Add a touch of nostalgia while staying current, the download features 23 image or video placeholders and the sound effects are included.
& Clean Presentation — Opener
Super stylish, the Modern & Clean Presentation download allows you to quickly and easily drag and drop your content into the template. It’s a well-organised and colourful, with creative animation, clean text and dynamic transitions.
Tuts+ Top Tips for Using Templates
- Customise, customise, customise! Templates are perfect as a starting point, but make sure you tweak to suit your project so it has your own unique stamp.
- Start with simple templates that don't need plugins if you're new to the software or to templates themselves.
- Many template downloads come with a tutorial, so it's worth reading or watching this before you get started to save yourself time and hitting potential errors.
- If you're using lots of templates across different projects, remember to be organised and keep them in relevant, well-labelled folders, otherwise you'll have a nightmare when it comes to finding them later! 'New Project,' 'New Project 2' and 'Newest Project' might seem fine at the time but they'll cause you a world of pain later.
- Before you actually start your project, give yourself some time to get familiar with the template - turn things on and off, drag in media - get familiar with it before you start for real.
More Top Tutorials and Suggestions
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post