You’ve put in the time and effort to shoot a great video; now comes the (other) hard part: giving it aesthetic flair to make it stand out from the rest. These inspiring presets for Premiere Pro are sure to whet your whistle to the possibilities.
Check out these ten exceptional presets for Premiere Pro available from Envato Elements and Envato Market.
Top Presets for Premiere Pro
FX Movie Pro II
Featured Premiere Pro Preset
Replete with eye-popping transitions and effects, FX Movie Pro II includes everything you need to show viewers you mean business. With over 300 presets, it gives you a plethora of options and flexibility that will instantly elevate your video production to professional status, whether it’s a music video, a travel video, or a full-length feature film.
This project was created by Envato Elements author Aerocket.
Program: Adobe Premiere Pro
Requirements: No plug-ins required
Resolution: 4K resolution
The possibilities are immense with over 300 presets, including 4k camera transitions, lens flares and particles, film grain overlays, color grading, a dirt and scratches collection, and more. Just drag and drop these bad boys into the timeline and customize away using various blend modes. Great for achieving an old Hollywood vintage look, it somehow also feels surprisingly modern.
Try This Preset
With a subscription to Envato Elements, you get unlimited Premiere Pro video presets, templates, audio, images, graphics, and more.
Try the FX Movie Pro II preset for Premiere Pro from Envato Elements:
Try More Top Presets From Envato Elements
The great thing about Envato Elements is that you can download as many templates as you want, as often as you want, for one low monthly or yearly fee. So if our featured template isn't quite what you need, here are some great alternatives you can try instead.
- If text plays an important part in your video, check out Essential Typography Toolkit containing 30 of some of the most popular type animations.
- Bring a little joy into your video with the playful effects in Bouncing Ball Titles.
- Electrify viewers with over 90 different glitch transitions in 11 different styles by incorporating Glitch Transitions for Premiere Pro in your next video.
- You can never have too many options for graphic elements. With 330 animated elements, animated typography, shape transitions, animated graphic scenes, animated icons, and lower thirds, Graphic Elements has got you.
- To show multiple scenes at once, Split Screens Kit offers animated and still split screens in halves, thirds, quarters, and more with color and border controls for full customization.
More Premiere Pro Presets on Envato Market
If you’re looking to buy premium video production presets, Envato Market is a smart choice. Check out these presets for Premiere Pro.
Wave Wipe Transitions — $15
Surf's up! Infuse your video with beachy good times by transitioning from one frame to the next with the seductive fluidity of a wave wipe.
Glitch Grunge Hits — $16
What’s cooler than a hybrid of grunge and glitch? Dare we say “Nothing.” Show off your creativity by incorporating energetic, freeze-framing effects with a generous dollop of grunge on top.
Sunbeams — $19
A touch of Mother Nature never—ever—hurts. These sunbeam presets are the ultimate embodiment of warmth and inspiration, and customizing the position, direction, and number of rays will keep you basking.
AE Face Tools — $45
Blow viewers’ minds by altering the look of a face in your footage. These presets detect a face and then track it, letting you turn that face into an animal, an emoji, an older face, and even another person’s face entirely, to name just a few crazy-amazing options!
More Resources for Video Production
To help you get creative, here are some more free resources from Envato Tuts+.
Keep Studying With Envato Tuts+
Video Production FAQs
- How Do I Make a Storyboard for Video?
- How Do I Record Video Using the BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera?
- How Do I Create a Video Brochure for Business?
If you want to learn more about video production in Premiere Pro, try some of our Premiere Pro tutorials, like How to Collaborate With Premiere Pro: Teams, Shared Projects, Productions + More. You’ll learn how to make the best use of the collaboration features in Premiere Pro, including a third-party solution.
Free Video Courses: Follow Envato Tuts+ on YouTube
Take things to the next level. In Advanced Premiere Pro for Everyone, you’ll learn about source patching, track targeting, and three-point and four-point edits. By the end of the course, you’ll know everything you need to know about Premiere Pro, including speed ramps, advanced audio editing, and more!
The Envato Tuts+ YouTube channel is a great resource for free courses, so make sure to subscribe and look out for regularly posted tips and tricks to help you create great videos.
More Presets for Premiere Pro
Here are more top Premiere Pro tutorials and resources to try from Envato Tuts+:
- 10 Top Text Presets and Effects Packs for Premiere ProMarie Gardiner29 Jan 2022
- How to Use LUTs to Color Grade Video in Premiere Pro (Picture Style Presets)Andrew Childress09 Nov 2021
- 15+ Top Preset Packs to Save Time in Premiere ProMarie Gardiner05 Sep 2020
- 10 Top Animation Presets and Templates for Premiere ProDuncan Clark02 Jun 2020
- How to Make Look-Up Tables in After Effects and Premiere Pro (DIY Color Preset LUTs)Charles Yeager10 Jul 2020
About This Page
How We Picked
We looked at projects and considered all kinds of variables, including organization, complexity, experience required and overall difficulty, minimum hardware specifications, included versions and options, formats, resolution, file size, dependencies and required plug-ins (if any), language options, software versions supported, style, design, and cost. You can read more about how we select items at How We Pick Video Templates to Feature on Envato Tuts+.
About the Author
Duncan Clark is a freelance writer based in Brooklyn, USA. She has a BA and MA in Literature and specializes in visual arts writing.
Share Your Craft on the Envato Forums
If you've used one of our featured templates to help you create a great project, share your experience with us on the Envato forums. It's always good to hear from you and see what you've been up to.