What you say is just as important as how you say it. Animated titles get your point across with a visual tone that suits and elevates your footage. Whether you have a distinct title animation style in mind for your video or want to peruse the options, here are several that caught our eye—and very well may catch yours, too.
How to Add Titles in Premiere Pro
Learn how to easily add text in Premiere Pro in this Premiere Pro tutorial. Tom Graham teaches you how to create text titles from scratch, add animations to text, import and customise MOGRT files in the essential graphics tab, and create subtitles and captions from automatically generated transcripts.
Top Title Animation Presets for Premiere Pro
Featured Title Animation Preset
Step back in time and seep in those oh-so-80’s vibes. A little bit of disco, a little bit of VHS, and a lot of neon lights, the Complete 80’s Title Toolkit has major transformative potential to a time long gone. Professionally designed, with all the tiny details that made the 80s the 80s—think sparkles, echo motion trail text, and yes, Miami—this preset has got serious style.
This project was created by Envato Elements author xFxDesigns.
- Program: Adobe Premiere Pro
- Requirements: No plug-ins required
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
A legit throwback to the 80s, the Complete 80’s Title Toolkit includes 45 distinct text styles, 39 retrowave inspired backgrounds, 20 organic VHS footage overlays, 14 animation styles, and more. Experiment and combine the elements to stylize your footage with that vintage 80s look we apparently just can’t get enough of.
Try This Preset
With a subscription to Envato Elements you get unlimited Premiere Pro video presets, templates, audio, images, graphics and more.
Try the Complete 80s Stylizer Toolkit preset for Premiere Pro from Envato Elements.
Try More Top Title Animation Presets From Envato Elements
The great thing about Envato Elements is that you can download as many templates as you want as often as you want for one low monthly or yearly fee. So if our featured template isn't quite what you need, here are some great alternatives you can try instead.
- Bathe in the serenity of Atmospheric Harmony. This preset combines mesmerizing dynamic lines and text with spellbinding results.
- Future Titles blasts viewers into the ether of sci-fi using a high-tech aesthetic that quickly snowballs into high drama.
- Got quotes that you want to really drive home? Quote Titles makes them even more awe-inspiring and impressive in these stylish presets.
- A gold shimmer extravaganza, Awards Titles have that theatrical, show-biz feel of a big-time award show, but could easily be used to elevate any number of announcements.
- Nature Titles wraps words within the romance of leaves, flowers, hearts and other sweet icons of nature, imbuing videos with a warm, light-hearted charm.
More Title Animation Presets for Premiere Pro on Envato Market
If you’re looking to buy premium video production presets, Envato Market is a terrific choice. Check out these presets for Premiere Pro.
Text Animation Toolkit — $16
Recently updated, this all-in-one, comprehensive text animation toolkit contains 122 customizable presets that work with any language.
Animated Handwriting — $22
Keep it real using this playful, personal typeface that can be animated to any speed without any quality loss.
Elegant and delicate, with a dash of formal, the soothing feeling of this calligraphy-like typeface as it animates is hard to deny.
Clean and modern, these animated text presets let you segue into a new scene or clip of footage with style and grace—and a message.
More Resources for Video Production
To help you get creative, here are more free resources from Envato Tuts+.
Keep Studying With Envato Tuts+
Premiere Pro FAQs
- How Do I Install MOGRT Templates in Premiere Pro?
- How Do I Cut Clips Efficiently in Premiere Pro?
- How Do I Export Video From Premiere Pro?
If you want to learn more about using animated text, try some of our tutorials, like Trending Distorted Fonts to Create a Glitch Text Effect. Using Adobe Photoshop, you’ll learn how to quickly and easily create that glitchy, ever-impactful malfunction aesthetic that continues to be popular.
Free Video Courses: Follow Envato Tuts+ on YouTube
Good typography is a cornerstone of good design. In The Ultimate Guide to Basic Typography, you’ll learn about the basic elements of typography, like combining and choosing fonts.
The Envato Tuts+ YouTube channel is a great resource for free courses, so make sure to subscribe and look out for regularly posted tips and tricks to help you create stellar videos.
More Title Animation Presets for Premiere Pro
Here are more top Premiere Pro tutorials and resources to try from Envato Tuts+:
- 10 Top Text and Title Animation Templates for Essential Graphics in Premiere Pro (.MOGRTs)Andrew Childress22 Sep 2022
- 10 Top Text Presets and Effects Packs for Premiere ProMarie Gardiner29 Jan 2022
- 10 Top Documentary Title Templates for Premiere Pro — 2 FreeMarie Gardiner27 Jul 2021
- 50 Free Text Templates for Premiere Pro — Add Titles and IntrosMarie Gardiner21 Sep 2022
- 23 Top Text and Title Templates for Lower-Thirds in Premiere Pro — 5 FreeMarie Gardiner20 Sep 2022
About This Page
How We Picked
We looked at projects and considered all kinds of variables, including organization, complexity, experience required and overall difficulty, minimum hardware specifications, included versions and options, formats, resolution, file size, dependencies and required plug-ins (if any), language options, software versions supported, style, design, and cost. You can read more about how we select items atHow We Pick Video Templates to Feature on Envato Tuts+.
About the Author
Duncan Clark is a freelance writer based in Brooklyn, USA. She has a BA and MA in Literature and specializes in visual arts writing.
Share Your Craft on the Envato Forums
If you've used one of our featured templates to help you create a great project, share your experience with us on Envato forums. It's always good to hear from you and see what you've been up to.