Present your branding in a memorable way with these creative logo animation templates for DaVinci Resolve.
Logo Animation Templates for DaVinci Resolve
Featured Logo Reveal From Envato Elements
The carefree, creative vibe of old-fashioned, hand-drawn brush media in Hand Drawn Brush Tropical Logo reveals and enhances your logo with animated brushstrokes in a sunny color palette.
This template for DaVinci Resolve was made by Envato Elements author Atamotion.
Program: DaVinci Resolve 16 or higher
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Drop in your own logo and use as-is, or easily change the colors to adapt this template to your existing design language.
Download and Try
With a subscription to Envato Elements you get unlimited Resolve templates, stock video, audio, images, motion graphics and more.
More Logo Animation Templates From Envato Elements
A subscription to Envato Elements now includes DaVinci Resolve templates. Here are a few more logo animation options to try:
- For a similar idea as the featured item in a different media try Hand Drawn Scribbles instead. Scribble Grunge Logo unfurls your logo like a doodling artist; grunge and glitch with scribbles and blots on paper. It has a sort of outer-space feeling and one of bubbling creative energy, too.
- Typo Logo | For DaVinci Resolve has high intensity and stylish typography. Try it out for product teasers, social media promo videos.
- Glitch Logo Intro Bokeh Distortion combines glitch with bokeh effects for a cool reveal sequence.
- Spare no fanfare by unveiling your logo amidst a burst of confetti-like excitement using Particle Burst Logo Reveal. Includes pre-rendered and well-composed particles using Blackmagic Design’s latest technology for ultra-sharp resolution.
- Moon Logo Animation is another glitch-inspired logo animation, set against an image of the moon as seen through a telescope.
- If you’re looking to sidestep the gimmicks and trends in favor of a logo reveal that’s short and sweet, check out Clean Simple Logo V.3. As shapes turn into letters, your logo appears.
- Mosaic Wall Logo Reveal uses an animated wall of small video clips set at angles, and ends with a simple logo reveal.
Free Logo Animation Templates from Mixkit
Envato Elements isn't the only source for high-quality DaVinci Resolve logo templates. Why not try a free option from Mixkit? Here are a few that you can find on the site:
This logo template features a quick twisting animation. It has time for your logo to appear before your video continues or closes.
This template is based on dynamic text. Make a statement and close with your logo with this free DaVinci Resolve download.
Want a fast animation that shows off your logo? Then try this DaVinci Resolve template from Mixkit. It comes with a twist!
More Resources From Envato
Top Tips for Making Branded Videos in Resolve
Whether you're making them for social media or a commercial, your videos are an important piece of promotion. If this is your first time making one, keep these quick tips for branded video in mind.
Stay Consistent and Creative
A creative mindset is how you can make some excellent branded content, but keep in mind that what you produce has to make sense for the audience. This means getting to know your audience and what they expect. For example: if your other media and videos set a corporate tone adding glitch effects might not align with the standards and style guidelines you've built for your brand.
Embrace Vertical Video
If you're scrolling down your social media timeline, switching from portrait to landscape just to watch a video can be a pain. So if you're making a video to be shared on social media platforms, don't be afraid to go vertical. Planning your video around the target platform's screen orientation can help your brand's message reach a larger audience.
Tell a Story
Having a narrative does help people engage with your video. One of the best ways to develop visual stories is through storyboarding! If you're not sure how to make a storyboard for your video, check out this tutorial:
More Templates and Tutorials for DaVinci Resolve
DaVinci Resolve is a powerful tool for video editing. If you're looking for more educational and creative resources for the program, stay right here on Envato Tuts+! Dive into some of these articles to learn new skills and increase your personal DaVinci Resolve asset library.
- 10 Top Intro Templates for DaVinci Resolve | Motion Graphics Video OpenersDuncan Clark26 Oct 2021
- 26 Top Free Templates for Resolve: Graphics, Titles, Projects, and TransitionsDuncan Clark13 Jul 2021
- How to Match Colors Between Video Clips Using DaVinci ResolveDavid Bode04 Aug 2017
- How to Work With Scopes in DaVinci ResolveDavid Bode26 Jul 2017
- How to Apply Adjustments to Multiple Video Clips in DaVinci ResolveDavid Bode09 Aug 2017
- How to Tweak Colors in Individual Video Clips in DaVinci ResolveDavid Bode11 Aug 2017
About This Page
How We Picked
We looked at projects and considered all kinds of variables, including organization, complexity, experience required and overall difficulty, minimum hardware specifications, included versions and options, formats, resolution, file size, dependencies and required plug-ins (if any), language options, software versions supported, style, design, and cost. You can read more about how we select items at How We Pick Video Templates to Feature on Envato Tuts+.
Share Your Craft on the Envato Forums
If you put one of these Resolve templates to use please let us know on the Envato forums. We love to see the projects you create!