Lower Thirds are the text-based graphics and titles you're used to seeing on professional television and film productions, but you don't have to be an expert filmmaker to use them in your own work.
With pre-built templates from Envato Elements, it's easy to drop in your own
text and have a great lower-thirds on any video. In this installment of our Best-in-Class series, we're sharing our top picks for Lower Thirds templates that you can use in Adobe Premiere.
Envato Elements includes hundreds of top-quality templates for popular video editing apps like After Effects and Adobe Premiere. Even for rookie video editors, these templates can help you create professional videos by giving you an easy-to-use starting point.
Best Lower Thirds for Most People: Modern Lower Thirds For Premiere Pro
Modern Lower Thirds is our favorite lower thirds template for the widest variety of projects. It's cool and edgy without being flashy. Perfect for naming people on-screen, Modern Lower Thirds is a must-have for any video editor's toolbox.
- Who it's for: Interviewers and those seeking a modern vibe for their video project.
- Why we like it: Dynamic and stylistic, this template offers tremendous flexibility in a single, easy-to-use package.
Best Simple Lower Thirds: Minimal Lower Thirds
Minimal Lower Thirds is ideal if you need a text overlay that doesn't distract. Convey only what you need with this quick and easy modern lower thirds for Adobe Premiere.
Best Lower Thirds for Social Media: Social Media Lower Thirds
The appropriately named Social Media Lower Thirds is a great option for marketers and content providers who are sharing on social media. Featuring the logos of most prominent social media sites, this template helps creatives promote their social media presence in a sleek, professional style.
More Premiere Projects
- Video15 Top Motion Graphics Video Templates for Premiere Pro (2018)Andrew Childress
- VideoTop 3: Best Logo Sting Animation Templates for Adobe PremiereAndrew Childress
- VideoTop 3 Slideshow Video Templates for Adobe PremiereAndrew Childress
- Video10 Best Templates to Give Your Video an Old-School Vintage Look (Premiere, After Effects)Marie Gardiner
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post