"Lower-thirds" are the text-based graphics and titles you're used to seeing on professional television and film productions, but you don't have to be an expert filmmaker to use them in your own work.
With pre-built templates from Envato Elements, it's easy to drop in your own text and have a great lower-thirds on any video. In this installment, we're sharing our top picks for templates that you can use in Adobe Premiere.
Envato Elements includes hundreds of top-quality templates for popular video editing apps like After Effects and Adobe Premiere. Even for rookie video editors, these templates can help you create professional videos by giving you an easy-to-use starting point.
Lower Thirds Titles for Most Projects: Modern Lower Thirds For Premiere Pro
Modern Lower Thirds is our favorite lower thirds template for the widest variety of projects. It's cool and edgy without being flashy. Perfect for naming people on-screen, Modern Lower Thirds is a must-have for any video editor's toolbox.
- Who it's for: Interviewers and those seeking a modern vibe for their video project.
- Why we like it: Dynamic and stylistic, this template offers tremendous flexibility in a single, easy-to-use package.
Simple Lower Thirds Titles: Minimal Lower Thirds
Minimal Lower Thirds is ideal if you need a text overlay that doesn't distract. Convey only what you need with this quick and easy modern lower thirds for Adobe Premiere.
Lower Thirds Titles for Social Videos: Social Media Lower Thirds
The appropriately named Social Media Lower Thirds is a great option for marketers and content providers who are sharing on social media. Featuring the logos of most prominent social media sites, this template helps creatives promote their social media presence in a sleek, professional style.
Find Out More About Lower Thirds From Envato Tuts+
There's more to lower thirds than these three excellent options. If you want to dive further in, you can find more lower-thirds templates and guides from Envato Tuts+. Here are a few articles to check out now:
- VideoHow (And Why) to Create Lower Thirds for Your VideoMarie Gardiner
- Lower Thirds20 Great Lower ThirdsNona Blackman
- Video18 Top Lower-Thirds Templates to Make Creative Titles in Premiere ProMarie Gardiner
- Video EditingHow to Design Lower Thirds Titles for Your Video Using Adobe PhotoshopKirk Nelson
If you're an Envato Elements subscriber, you can check out the Envato Tuts+ lower-thirds lesson. It's part of the Advanced Editing in Premiere Pro course. You can learn all about getting the most from the program with our instructor Jordy Vandeput.
Even More Resources From Envato
If you regularly need to make promo videos or work on video marketing, you'll want to check out these resources straight from Envato.
Boost Your Video Marketing With the Envato Guide
Boost your video marketing skills with our comprehensive guide: You'll learn video marketing from start to finish.
Download Free Video, Music, and Templates From Mixkit
Make a Motion Graphics Video Online With Placeit
Placeit is an online video maker with professionally-designed motion graphics templates.
Envato Elements: Unlimited Downloads
Envato Elements offers millions of stock items: photos, music, video clips, fonts, video project templates for After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro and Motion, and creative courses from Envato Tuts+, all with a single subscription: Download as many items as you want for one low monthly price.
More Premiere Projects
- Video20 Top Motion Graphics Video Templates for Premiere Pro in 2021Andrew Childress
- Video8 Top Logo Sting Animation Templates for Premiere ProAndrew Childress
- Video9 Top Slideshow Video Templates for Premiere ProAndrew Childress
- Video12 Top Retro Video Templates for Premiere Pro and After Effects (Create Vintage Looks)Marie Gardiner
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Photo & Video tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post