Envato Elements recently launched its video project section, including templates for popular video editing apps like After Effects and Adobe Premiere. Even for rookie video editors, these templates can help you create professional results by giving you an easy-to-use starting point.
Even though slideshows sound simple, you'll still find a lot of variety in creative style, purpose, and approach. In this article we feature three slideshow templates from key categories—simple, modern, and digital technology—that take the hard work out of building a slideshow and give you professional results.
Top Simple Slideshow: Simple Smooth Slideshow
This template, by edum, is our choice as best ready-made, quick-and-easy slideshow template for Premiere. Looking for clean transitions and stylish text overlays? You'll find them here, and have a professional slideshow ready in moments.
Who it's for: This basic slideshow template suits a wide variety of projects
Why we like it: Easy to use, easy to customize, simple but attractive style
Top Modern Slideshow: Dynamic Slideshow
- Who it's for: Anyone looking to add a stylish, animated look to their slideshows
- Why we like it: Dynamic Slideshow is easy to use and adds a ton of bang for your creative buck, in just a few clicks
Top Tech and Digital Slideshow: Digital Slideshow
The transitions and text overlays in Digital Slideshow, by Power_Bank, are the perfect complement to a photography, video, or tech project that needs the cutting-edge look. Simply drop in your photos and give them a sleek vibe.
Who it's for: Digital creatives and technology companies
Why we like it: The style says avant-garde design but it doesn't go completely over the top
More Easy Adobe Premiere Projects
- Video10 Best Adobe Premiere Pro Video Intro (Opening) TemplatesAndrew Childress
- Video15 Free Premiere Pro Templates to Make Great Videos in 2019Andrew Childress
- Video13 Top Premiere Pro Video Templates and Presets for 2019Marie Gardiner
- PhotographyTop 3 Slideshow Templates for Adobe After EffectsAndrew Childress
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post