Many videos start with logo animations that set the stage for your branding. You might have your logo ready to showcase, but the animation work takes more time and skill.
When you don't have time to learn animation from scratch, it's better to leave animation to the experts: use your own logo thanks to projects from Envato Elements. Just choose one of these projects, add your own logo, and animate it in a single sitting.
My favorite thing about Elements is that it is a flat-rate service. Sign up and get access to thousands of video projects, including hundreds of logo animations for After Effects and Premiere.
In this round-up, I'm going to share ten of my favorite logo animations from Envato Elements. You can use these projects to animate your logos in less time than ever before. Let's take a look (and make sure to play the previews!)
1. Words Logo Animation — Adobe After Effects
A word cloud can help you show the key terms that define your business. This project for After Effects lets you choose your own terms that define your company. Watch those words come together to build up your logo dynamically.
2. Logo Animation Pack — After Effects
Why choose a single logo animation when you can grab a package that creates many different looks? I love this package for its variety and ease of use.
3. Minimalistic Logo Animation — After Effects
This package is a wonderful reminder of how less can be more. Just add your own logo file to the canvas in Adobe After Effects for a fast, eye-catching logo animation.
4. Smooth Logos Pack — After Effects
With included audio, the Smooth Logos Pack is an all-in-one package to bring your logo to life. Four different styles help you try out different ways of animating your logo in a single After Effects package.
5. Elegant Flame Logo — After Effects
I don't know about you, but I certainly couldn't animate flames from scratch. That's why you turn to a pre-built project like this that does the heavy lifting of the animation work for you. All the way up to 4K resolution, this package is extremely detailed and a breeze to use.
6. Simple Corporate Logo — After Effects
You can't always use a lot of flash and action in your logo video. For corporate or traditional business videos, a project like this one is attractive but simple enough to fit the correct style. Try this out for easy, conservative logo animations.
7. Ink Blot / Splat Logo Animation — After Effects
Like a beautiful watercolor painting, the Ink Blot animation is a beautiful way to bring your logo to life. Just replace the logo with your own image file and watch it painted in a watercolor style.
8. Quick Blob Logo — After Effects
This fun and three-dimensional animation is a great reminder of how easy it can be to animate your logo. Just drop in your own file and you'll see it in an almost-liqud three-dimensional animation.
9. Epic Warrior Logo — Adobe Premiere
Switching gears, the Epic Warrior Logo is a project that works perfectly for Adobe Premiere users. Even though After Effects is targeted at motion graphics and animators, Premiere has plenty of capabilities and works great with this Epic Warrior package that looks ready for the big screen.
10. Minimalistic Lower Thirds — Adobe Premiere
Even though this is technically a lower thirds package, it includes all of the placeholders you need to include your logo in the animation. Just add it and your lower third text to create branded annotations.
More Easy Video Projects and Templates
- Adobe After Effects14 Awesome Product Demo Video Templates for After EffectsAndrew Childress
- Video10 Beautiful 2D Style Animation Video Templates for Your Inspiration (After Effects)Andrew Childress
- Video10 Best Adobe Premiere Pro Video Intro (Opening) TemplatesAndrew Childress
- Video15 Free Premiere Pro Templates to Make Great Videos in 2018Andrew Childress