On this page, we look at top After Effects logo sting templates from Envato Elements.
Envato Elements includes thousands of video templates. Even for rookie video editors, these projects can help you create professional videos by giving you an easy place to start: Just open the projects, add a logo file, and watch it animate.
Top Logo Sting Templates for Adobe After Effects
Featured Logo Sting Template Pack for After Effects From Envato Elements
Clean Multilayer Logo Opener After Effects Template comes with 24 animations and you can make even more. This reusable and professional logo animation series provides lots of customization options, so you can adapt these After Effects templates to many projects.
More Logo Sting Templates From Envato Elements
With unlimited downloads from the huge library of creative stock on Envato Elements, you can try as many templates as you want. Here are a few more great choices.
- Don't let the name fool you—Minimal Corporate Logo offers simplicity and a touch of animation elegance: it's a good fit with a wide variety of projects.
- Gold Logo Reveal After Effects Templates features an elegant animation.
- For a simple animation, try Spinning Logo After Effects Template.
- 8-Pack 3D Logo After Effects Template gives you eight versions in one download.
- Want to get retro? Glitch up your logo with the fun VHS Madness Logo Reveal.
- A cool cinematic logo reveal to try is Visual_A Logo Intro template, for flexibility and easy customization.
Learn How to Customize a Logo Sting in After Effects
Want to create a stunning logo sting? The easiest way is to take a professional logo sting template and customize it in Adobe After Effects! Even if you've never used After Effects before, you can do it. Learn how in our free video course, How to Customize a Logo Sting in Adobe After Effects. In this video, you'll work with the Projection Mapping logo sting template and learn how to customize it for your own requirements.
Dave Bode takes you through the full process from start to finish, showing you how to replace the logo, add music, change the colors, and more. The customization of the logo effects and logo animation will be fairly simple, but you'll also learn a lot about how to use After Effects along the way!
Discover More Easy After Effects Projects
Keep learning about After Effects and making great projects with these resources.
- Video15 Best After Effects Templates on VideoHive (Envato Market)Andrew Childress
- Video19 Top Product Demo Video Templates for After Effects (5 Free)Andrew Childress
- Video20 Top Handwriting Text Templates for After Effects (Animated Graphics)Andrew Childress
- Video25 Top Business Opener Templates for After Effects (Motion Graphics Intros)Andrew Childress
- Adobe After Effects30+ After Effects Video Intro Templates (Downloads for Your Company 2021)Sean Hodge
- Adobe After Effects35 Video Logo Animations (In After Effects) AE Templates for 2021 InspirationSean Hodge
- Video55 More Useful and Stylish Video Templates for After Effects (5 Free)Envato Market
- VideoA to Z of After Effects: Tips, Tricks, & HacksJonathan Lam
More Resources From Envato
Envato has lots of resources to try. PlaceIt lets you make high quality motion graphics in your browser, no software needed. Envato Studio connects you with creative talent for your projects. Reshot has free photos, icons, and graphics. Twenty20 has a diverse library of stock photography and thoughtfully curated collections. And give your brand's channel a boost with our comprehensive guide for video marketing content creators.
About This Page
How We Picked
We looked at projects and considered all kinds of variables, including organization, complexity, experience required and overall difficulty, minimum hardware specifications, included versions and options, formats, resolution, file size, dependencies and required plug-ins (if any), language options, software versions supported, style, design, and cost. You can read more about how we select items at How We Pick Templates to Feature on Envato Tuts+.
About the Authors
Andrew Childress writes about photo editing, productivity strategies, and technology—especially tutorials that help people do their work more efficiently.
David Bode created the tutorial video. Dave is a camera operator, editor, inventor, motion graphics designer, recording engineer, and studio musician from northern New York State.
Share Your Craft on the Envato Forums
Finally, if you put one of these Lightroom templates to use, please do let us know on the Envato forums. We love to see the projects you create!
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Photo & Video tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post