A logo sting is a quick, animated logo video. Displaying a static logo adds your brand, but it doesn't help hold your audience's attention or create a memorable graphic design for the show the way an animation does.
8 Top Logo Sting Templates for Adobe Premiere Pro From Envato Elements
Envato Elements features templates for popular video editing apps like After Effects and Adobe Premiere. Even for rookie video editors, these templates can help you create professional videos by giving you an easy-to-use starting point. For pros, templates can help you save time and reach a broader clientele. In this article we're focusing on the best-of-the-best Premiere logo sting templates projects that you'll find in the Elements library.
For a monthly subscription, download as many Premiere Pro templates as you need for your projects. Elements includes templates for After Effects, Final Cut Pro, video stock footage and more. Here are our top picks for Premiere Pro logo sting video templates.
1. Top Corporate Logo Intro for Adobe Premiere: Business Logo Reveals
If you need to do a modern and clean logo reveal for a formal business, this is the Premiere Pro template for you.
The Business Logo Reveals template comes in Full HD resolution, 30 FPS, and includes a tutorial.
- Who it's for: anyone working in corporate offices that need a new logo sting
- Why we like it: it's easy to customize and comes with three logo placeholders.
2. Top Trending Logo Intro for Adobe Premiere: Glitch Distortion Logo Intro
The Glitch Distortion Logo Intro follows the latest glitch effect trends. It features dynamically animated distortion, scribbles, grunge and glitching effects that come together to reveal your logo.
- Who it's for: anyone who's looking for a trending logo reveal
- Why we like it: it's easy to use and doesn't require any extra plugins
3. Top Youtube Logo Intro: Youtube Logo For Premiere Pro
The Youtube Logo is a neat project with universal expressions. It's easy and simple to customize. Just change colors, add your logo, text and hit render.
This logo intro template comes in 4K and Full HD resolutions. It includes 2 versions and a step by step tutorial.
- Who it's for: a YouTube content creator looking for a clean logo reveal for their channel
- Why we like it: it's quick to customize and render; and it doesn't require extra plugins
4. Top Simple Logo Intro for Adobe Premiere: Logo Identity Premiere Pro
Logo Identity Premiere Pro is our top choice for simple logo intro project. It's quick and easy, and it looks great. Drop your static logo image into the template and watch it smoothly tumble on screen. Elegant without pretense and dynamic without being dizzying, this logo animation is the perfect complement to your branding.
- Who it's for: Anyone who needs to animate their logo with studio-quality style
- Why we like it: Easy to use and quick to watch, Logo Identity gives you the flexibility to display any logo in seconds
5. Top Logo Intro With Particle Effects: Particle Burst Logo Reveal
A burst reveal is a fiery visual sure to grab the viewer's attention. Give your logo the spark it needs with Particle Burst Logo Reveal: our top particle effects logo sting for Adobe Premiere. Simply add your logo graphic and let the template do the rest.
- What it's for: Projects and businesses that need a little extra flair with their logo
- Why we like it: Particle effects are powerful, but and they can be tricky to use: this project make it easy
6. Top Animated Text Sting: Quick Title Sting
Quick Title Sting is great if you don't have a logo, or if your logo is text-based. It's a simple but dynamic animation that looks far better than static text. Featuring dazzling lens flare, your title will emerge from the haze into the center of attention.
- Who it's for: Anyone who needs to animate a text title
- Why we like it: It's simple, but adds a level of production value even to the most basic projects
7. Top Clean Logo Intro for Adobe Premiere: Clean Logo Reveal
Sometimes you just need a clean logo intro that gets the job done. The Clean Logo Reveal uses geometric figures and simple lines to reveal your logo.
- Who it's for: anyone who needs a simple and effective logo reveal
- Why we like it: it includes 12 social media icons to add to your video
8. Top Grand Logo Intro for Adobe Premiere: Epic Logo - Premiere Pro
Are you about to present a new project? A new brand or business? Go the epic way and choose a logo intro reveal to impress.
The Epic Logo Premiere Pro template will deliver a unique and attractive way to present your project.
- Who it's for: anyone who needs an epic logo reveal for an exciting project
- Why we like it: it doesn't require extra plugins and it's fast to customize
Discover More Top Premiere Pro Projects
- Video22 Best Video Intro Templates to Create an Opening Sequence in Premiere Pro (5 Free)Andrew Childress
- Video20 Top Motion Graphics Video Templates for Premiere Pro in 2021Andrew Childress
- Video26 Cool Adobe Premiere Pro Video Effects Templates (5 Free)Andrew Childress
- Video9 Top Slideshow Video Templates for Premiere ProAndrew Childress
- Video18 Top Text Effects and Typographic Motion Graphics Templates for Premiere ProAndrew Childress
- Adobe Premiere Pro15 Top Preset Packs to Save Time in Premiere ProMarie Gardiner
More Awesome Video Resources From Envato
Envato Video Marketing Guide
Boost your video marketing skills with our guide. You'll learn video marketing from start to finish to improve your next production — and connect with customers.
Free Video Assets From Mixkit
Make Motion Graphics Video Online With PlaceIt
PlaceIt is an online video maker with professionally-designed motion graphics templates; you can make videos quickly, right in your browser.
Envato Elements: Unlimited Downloads
Envato Elements offers millions of stock items: photos, music, video clips, fonts, graphics templates of all sorts, video project templates for After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro and Motion, and creative courses from Envato Tuts+.
All of this is included for a low monthly fee. Sign up now!
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Photo & Video tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post