The opening titles are your first chance to really wow the audience. In this article we’ve chosen 15 of the Best Premiere Pro Animated Title Templates from Envato Elements. They're perfect for getting your viewers eager to see the rest of your video.
Top Title Templates from Envato Elements
If you prefer to experiment with a few different Premiere Pro titles, try Envato Elements. With a monthly subscription you can download as many creative assets as you like; no limits or caps, just unbound creativity. Here are just a few of the Premiere Pro title templates available on the platform.
30 Titles Premiere Pro
Featured Premiere Pro Title Template From Envato Elements
A set of 30 stylish titles for Premiere Pro.
Simple, modern, and stylish, these Premiere Pro titles will suit a range of video projects. You don't need any plugins to use them and they come in 4K resolution.
- Application: Premiere Pro
- Resolution: 4096 x 2304 (4K)
- Author: dearts
Alternative Titles for Premiere Pro
Still looking for inspiration? We've got you. Try these great After Effects templates instead, they're all available from Envato Elements, so they're included in a monthly subscription.
Minimal Stylish Titles | MOGRT
These Minimal Stylish Titles can fit just about any contemporary project. The included templates are fully customizable and can be scaled for whatever use. Choose from the different variations for an instant style boost to your videos.
Social Media Titles
Promote your online presence with these Social Media Titles. Each template features unique animation and its own style. Find titles themed for different sites, including Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
4. Grunge Action Titles
This bundle of Premiere Pro title templates can bring a modern grunge feel to your video projects. There are four included titles and they all come in 4K resolution. Whether you're working on a product promo or a social media video, You can make use of the Grunge Action Titles download.
5. Water Ripple Title
Water Ripple Title is a clean and simple template perfect for corporate projects or for videos that require a little subtlety.
6. 25 SuperHero Titles Pack Mogrt
Inject some fun into your action film with these SuperHero titles. Sometimes you just want to go all out, and this is the template to do that.
7. Chaos | Motion Glitch Titles | MOGRT for Premiere Pro
This glitch set is really flexible. It's not only easy to customise everything from the position of the titles, the size and the colours, but it also comes complete with sound effects.
How to Add Text in Premiere Pro
Learn how to easily add text in Premiere Pro in this free Premiere Pro tutorial. Tom Graham teaches you how to create text titles, add animations to text, import and customise MOGRT files in the essential graphics tab, and create subtitles and captions from automatically generated transcripts.
8. Typo Titles
Typo Titles is another modern set of Premiere Pro titles. Each look is different and can work for different types of videos that you might work on. The nine unique templates come in full HD resolution and are customizable.
9. Cartoon Flash FX Titles | Premiere Pro MOGRT
Have some fun with your text with the Cartoon Flash FX Titles download. There are nine customizable Premiere Pro titles included in this pack, and they're all easy to use. Just drag and drop the one you want on the project timeline and make your edits.
10. Elegant Titles
Clean and modern-looking titles, the Elegant Titles pack for Adobe Premiere Pro contains unique title animations and a link to the free font used. The titles are quick to render and don’t require any plugins to use.
11. Arcade Text Maker 8bit Glitch Titles
Get your game face on for the Arcade Text Maker which is 8bits of pure retro joy. There are 28 premade animations and the titles work with any font. The MOGRT and AEP (motion graphic template and After Effects project, for the rest of us) files are included with the download.
12. Brush Titles
With 60 original, animated titles, the Brush Titles template for Premiere Pro is a fast-rendering, easy to customise option. Simple click and drag to the timeline to get to work. You won't need to choose between titles, lower thirds, and call outs because they're all included here.
13. Glitch Text Animator PRO
Glitch effects are really popular at the minute, and the Glitch Text Animator PRO template for Premiere Pro is one of the more subtle styles, so it’s perfect for a variety of projects. There are 12 animations included, with easy colour control and tutorials to help you get started.
14. 100 Glitch Titles
When one glitch title just isn’t enough, C2Motion have put together a whopping 100 Glitch Titles for you. Ideal for lyric videos or text animations, just drag and drop to use, and a link to the free font used is included with your download.
15. Gold Clean Lower Thirds
Modern and minimal, you get full colour control with this bundle. It contains lower thirds plus titles, making it a great all-rounder for your project.
Tuts+ Tips for Making Your Title Sequence
- Keep the style relevant to the production by using the right kind of effect or template for your project. A handwriting animation would be great for a demonstration or corporate piece, but less pleasing on a horror movie!
- Font size is a tricky one, avoid the temptation to fill the screen with text. Likewise, it needs to be big enough to read comfortably! Many experienced filmmakers say that a smaller font looks classier.
- Keep it short. Everyone likes a nice title sequence, but don't bore your audience before your video even gets going. (Unless you're Game of Thrones, now that's a title sequence!)
- Think about what your titles should do. They reflect or set the mood for your production, so think about whether they're just an introduction, or whether they're part of the story.
- Related to the above point, avoid spoilers! It sounds obvious, but if you're using flashes of action that happen during your film as a tease, don't show anything that will give the game away.
- Don’t animate the title to match the picture. It might seem fun to have say, a descending elevator with the text following it down the screen, but it’s a little dated and might make you look amateur.
- Do research. If you're looking to replicate a style from a particular era, then watch examples of films that were made then and you can make more informed style decisions.
More Great Premiere Pro Resources
- 7 Simple Projects for Premiere Pro: Quick and Useful Templates for Every EditorAndrew Childress19 Oct 2022
- How to Make a Slideshow Video in Adobe Premiere ProMarie Gardiner11 Aug 2022
- How to Use Transition Templates in the Essential Graphics Panel in Premiere ProNona Blackman15 Aug 2022
- How to Export Premiere Pro Projects to DaVinci Resolve for Colour GradingMarie Gardiner13 Sep 2022
- How to Edit SFX and Ambience in Premiere Pro Using the Essential Sound PanelNona Blackman04 Aug 2022
- How to Add Audio Effects to Clips and Tracks in Premiere ProNona Blackman18 Jul 2022
About This Page
How We Picked
We looked at projects and considered all kinds of variables, including organization, complexity, experience required and overall difficulty, minimum hardware specifications, included versions and options, formats, resolution, file size, dependencies and required plug-ins (if any), language options, software versions supported, style, design, and cost. You can read more about how we select items at How We Pick Templates to Feature on Envato Tuts+.
About The Authors
This page was edited by Jackson Couse. It was written and updated by Marie Gardiner.
Share Your Craft on the Envato Forums
Have you used one of our featured items? Let us know on the Envato forums. We love to see the projects you create!