If you’d like to promote your online class or course, why not give some of these video templates for Premiere Pro a try?
Top Premiere Pro Templates for Online Learning
Check out our favourite video templates to promote online classes using Premiere Pro, available from Envato Elements, where you get unlimited downloads with a subscription.
Featured Promo Template for Online Courses From Envato Elements
Drum up some enthusiasm for your online courses with this sleek course promotion template. It comes in the vibrant 4K resolution, and includes horizontal and vertical video sizes. You won't need any plugins to get this download up and running.
More Course Promo Templates From Envato Elements
Unlimited downloads from Envato Elements means you can try any of the millions of creative items available. Here are two more picks from Elements:
- Course/Webinar/eBook—Marketing Pack—Premiere Pro: With 30 scenes to choose from, and easy to drag-and-drop place-holders for your content make it quick to create engaging video for your online class. The Premiere Pro template includes animated course icons, social media callouts, call to actions and much more.
- Online Course Promo: Advertise lessons, webinars or promote your course with this template for Premiere Pro (2021+). There are full HD and Instagram Stories versions included, it’s easy to customise, and fast to render. There’s even a video tutorial with the download in case you get stuck.
Try More Video Assets From Elements
The following video asset resources add graphics, illustrative images, and handouts. All from Envato Elements and included in a monthly subscription so why not give them a try!
- Learning—Online Class: Vector Illustration. A person teaching to an online class, in an variety of easily-modified vector formats.
- Online Virtual Class Social: Stock Footage. A person sits at a desk, learning from a laptop while making notes.
- CLASSO—Online Class Flyer: Print Graphic Template. Make a leaflet to help promote your online class with a graphic template.
More Course Promo Options From Envato Market
Envato Elements isn't the only home to online class templates for Premiere Pro. If you'd rather buy your templates one at a time, then check out these options from VideoHive.
This intro video template is a great way to promote your courses. You can rearrange each vibrant scene thanks to the modular structure and quickly edit without any plugins.
Try this set of 25 outline icons for Premiere Pro, themed for online education. Each icon is vector, so you can scale it to suit without losing any detail. Images include reading, calendar, someone sitting at a desk plus many more.
Here's a great option if you plan on making multiple videos in Premiere Pro. The Online Education Promo gives you three templates in a single download. Each one uses a modular structure and comes in 4K resolution.
More Tips and Resources to Promote Your Course
To help you get creative, here are more free resources from Envato Tuts+.
Keep Studying with Envato Tuts+
Popular YouTube tutorials:
- How to Create a YouTube Banner in Adobe Photoshop
- How to Make a Good Thumbnail for YouTube (With YouTube Thumbnail Ideas)
- 45 Best YouTube End Card Templates (Using a YouTube End Screen Maker Online)
If you're new to Premiere Pro and you'd like to create more videos, then you might like How to Make a YouTube Intro Video With an Opener Template for Premiere Pro where you'll learn how to create a great and simple intro for your YouTube channel, using a template.
Free Video Courses: Follow Envato Tuts+ on YouTube
If you're looking for music track inspiration for your YouTube videos, then look no further. We've got you covered with Royalty Free Music for YouTube: 10 Best Tracks.
More Articles for Premiere Pro
Find more top templates and tips for Premiere Pro in these articles:
- VideoHow to Upscale 1080 Video to 4K and Preserve Detail in Premiere ProAndrew Childress
- Video18 Top Title Templates for Premiere Pro (Motion Graphics)Marie Gardiner
- Video50 Top Premiere Pro Video Templates for 2021Marie Gardiner
- Video15 Top Essential Graphics Templates for Premiere Pro (Motion Graphics Panel)Marie Gardiner
More Resources From Envato
Envato has lots of resources to try. PlaceIt lets you make high quality motion graphics in your browser, no software needed. Envato Studio connects you with creative talent for your projects. Reshot has free photos, icons, and graphics. Twenty20 has a diverse library of stock photography and thoughtfully curated collections. Give your brand's channel a boost with our comprehensive guide for video marketing content creators.
About This Page
How We Picked
We looked at projects and considered all kinds of variables, including organization, complexity, experience required and overall difficulty, minimum hardware specifications, included versions and options, formats, resolution, file size, dependencies and required plug-ins (if any), language options, software versions supported, style, design, and cost. You can read more about how we select items at How We Pick Video Templates to Feature on Envato Tuts+.
About the Authors
Marie Gardiner is a writer and photographer from the North East of England. After gaining her degree in Film and Media, Marie worked in the media industry, before leaving to set up the business she runs with her partner: Lonely Tower Film & Media. As well as writing about visual practices like photography and video, Marie is also the author of Sunderland Industrial Giant (The History Press, 2017) and Secret Sunderland (Amberley Publishing 2019). Her photographic work focuses on landscapes and industrial ruins, particularly those of the North Pennines as she continues to work on her long-form documentary project Changing Landscapes.
Share Your Craft on the Envato Forums
Finally, if you put one of these Premiere Pro templates to use, please do let us know on the Envato forums. We love to see the projects you create!
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Photo & Video tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post